clicmsf

clicmsf

Not belonging to this universe
Oct 8, 2022
I am autistic and I was born with different mental problems. I can assure the worst trait of me or anyone that could ever have, is to be physically ugly.
One of the main reasons I want to ctb is due to this. Looks are one of the most (if not the most) influencial trait on how we get treated and basically how we live our lives. I have been told to my eyes that I was the ugliest guy back in the highschool way too many times by many different people. That time was the most horrific time of my life. But yeah, I don't know how to overcome the acceptance of never experiencing any kinda love, I mean the fact that I have to wake up every day in this body, in this useless disposable body that is no good for anything and anyone until the day I die is extremely depressing. I wish I could experience life as someone happier, I hate myself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: stellaburner, Bobert_Beniro, O_oreo. and 10 others
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
Being ugly is like having everyone being in on a joke and refusing to tell you what it is. I was screwed from the beginning.

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Bigsmoke777, Twntysix and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I feel sorry that you must live such a horrible life. I can fully understand the agony you have every day. Me also, every evening, I wish for not waking up the next day, though for different reasons but in the end it's the same, we want to be released from the suffering we have to endure here in this world.

Reactions: heavyeyes, EndJstifiesTheMeans and clicmsf
M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
Same...i am socially awkward, asperger ugly nerd with no self esteem. I have been laughed at and humiliated all my life. I will never have a chance to get a girlfriend, its too late, its over. Normies cannot understand the amount of pain we go throught...

Reactions: Bigsmoke777, heavyeyes, clicmsf and 3 others
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I got rejected by my crush thats why i want to ctb
If only i had more money.. but sadly my family is extremely poor

Reactions: heavyeyes, clicmsf and Praestat_Mori
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I feel you. I'm ugly too. The disrespect I have to deal with on a daily basis is crazy. I literally have to fight for people to show me a shred of decency. I wish it didn't bother me as much as it does.

• Aww..
Reactions: newave3, O_oreo. and Praestat_Mori
T

totalism

May 28, 2023
Same...i am socially awkward, asperger ugly nerd with no self esteem. I have been laughed at and humiliated all my life. I will never have a chance to get a girlfriend, its too late, its over. Normies cannot understand the amount of pain we go throught...
Yeah I am in same boat and it sucks low value men are treated like trash.

• Hugs
Reactions: ManchildLoser and Praestat_Mori
L

Lucilius

Student
Feb 15, 2021
The worst part of the curse is that nobody believes you. Or it isn't socially acceptable for them to openly admit it.

Being ugly makes you come to terms with how inanely superficial most human interaction is, to the point that if you were to become good looking by way of a miracle you wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

Reactions: ManchildLoser, heavyeyes and SpiderLink
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
I am autistic and I was born with different mental problems. I can assure the worst trait of me or anyone that could ever have, is to be physically ugly.
One of the main reasons I want to ctb is due to this. Looks are one of the most (if not the most) influencial trait on how we get treated and basically how we live our lives. I have been told to my eyes that I was the ugliest guy back in the highschool way too many times by many different people. That time was the most horrific time of my life. But yeah, I don't know how to overcome the acceptance of never experiencing any kinda love, I mean the fact that I have to wake up every day in this body, in this useless disposable body that is no good for anything and anyone until the day I die is extremely depressing. I wish I could experience life as someone happier, I hate myself.
I'm so sorry you r feeling this way. People are idiots and don't think about what they say before they speak, some people may say that as a joke, and some won't. If the world was a better place then, I think a lot of people would suffer less. For me, it's always the person as they r in the inside, not the outside, it's like judging a fish on how they swim vs how far they want to go (maybe that was a dumb analogy, first thing that popped into my head) I'm here if ever want to talk

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans are just ugly to me in general, to me it's truly something so repulsive being trapped in a flesh prison that is destined to decay. We are simply slaves to it as long as we are trapped here. But anyway the human species really is so shallow and insensitive, it's best to take no notice of other people's immature and empty words, they should never matter. It's certainly true that there is too much suffering in existing though, the way that I see it those who are autistic aren't meant for this harsh, hopeless existence, I just see existence as being a curse overall.

Reactions: heavyeyes