cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
I don't have any friends and at this point I can't find someone who understands me. Everyone is pretty on the outside, but empty inside. I feel like I am the most lonely person in the whole world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Circles, StillWaiting and 9 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't have any friends and at this point I can't find someone who understands me. Everyone is pretty on the outside, but empty inside. I feel like I am the most lonely person in the whole world.

There's been a few of these types of threads lately. That just shows that you're not the only one to be in that boat. I'll first say that we're all here for you. You can message most of us at anytime.

But there are also ways of finding new friends in real life. Most of the time you just have to get out there and step outside your comfort zone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, charlottewilts and TheDevilsAngel
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
You're not the only one here. Please consider :hug:you are heard here

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, charlottewilts, cantthinkofanickname and 1 other person
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I feel like this....i do hope it will get easier for you...we understand here...i found one woman irl who kind of understands , she suffers too...but i can never trust her enough to be honest about the real me and how i want to ctb....i know if i told her what daily life is really like she may never speak to me again as your title reads 'Being too weird to have friends' ...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, 999888, charlottewilts and 3 others
cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
There's been a few of these types of threads lately. That just shows that you're not the only one to be in that boat. I'll first say that we're all here for you. You can message most of us at anytime.

But there are also ways of finding new friends in real life. Most of the time you just have to get out there and step outside your comfort zone.
Taking a step outside my "comfort zone" won't change anything. There is no one outside for me. I don't want them, they don't want me. I don't know where could I find someone who I would actually want to hang out with.

Reactions: Circles
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Taking a step outside my "comfort zone" won't change anything. There is no one outside for me. I don't want them, they don't want me. I don't know where could I find someone who I would actually want to hang out with.

Do you have any hobbies? Hobby groups are a good place to find like minded people.

Experienced
Sep 10, 2019
Same situation, but many of these "friends" don't really give a shit about us.

Reactions: Circles, Kassender, cantthinkofanickname and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Same situation, but many of these "friends" don't really give a shit about us.

People are inherently self centered. Even your own family members would drop you given the right circumstances. Believe me, I know this to be a fact.

That's why you keep everyone at arms length. There's an old saying about relationships. "The one who loves most is the weakest."

Reactions: Circles, StillWaiting, WhyIsLife56 and 1 other person
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Kassender, StillWaiting and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I could never start a hobby i just know i would not fit in......

Most hobbies can be done alone as well. They're good coping mechanisms or time wasters.

Reactions: Circles, StillWaiting and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Most hobbies can be done alone as well. They're good coping mechanisms or time wasters.
What kind of hobbies could I do at home... Have you any suggestions? I find it hard to leave the house but also running out of things to do at home.....

L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
I don't make friends easily. No idea why, maybe I'm weird! I certainly don't seem to say the right things because although I talk to people, I don't seem to become a friend to them. Fortunately, I'm not someone who needs a lot of friends (and some people do)

I think, in honesty, I seem perhaps a bit 'cold' or distant to people. I don't mean to be, it's because I'm quite a nervous/anxious person.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, cantthinkofanickname and charlottewilts
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, StillWaiting and cantthinkofanickname