UselessBeing

UselessBeing

Sep 3, 2021
As the title states being the last one to talk to my friend alive has fucked me up. She was murdered soon after we got off the phone and it haunts me because I heard her murderer yelling at her before she hung up that day. After she died we had found out she was sex trafficked. She was a social person always talking to someone. Her moving out of my state was hard but come to find she moved because she was trafficked but didn't tell anyone. They let her still talk to certain people because they knew if they didn't someone would catch on and ask questions on where tf she is.

Tbh I'm all she really had. Her family treated her like shit and didnt want her. Her and I were insanely close. We went through the same truama growing up and we just understood each other.

Too make a long story a bit shorter the police were in on it and did nothing. They would "buy" her services so labeled her death a suicide (even though you could clearly see on the body finger indents of her being chocked) and left it at that. I flew out to her services and it was rough. I didn't know until I got back that I was in the same room as the man her killed her which was the guy I heard yelling at her that day.

After being back home not even a full 24hrs I get a call from my best friends dad. She hid a journal in her room that explained what was really happening in her life. She knew they were going to kill her but didn't know when. Her dad said I was everywhere in that journal about how I was truly sher best friend, she considered me family and just positive things about us. He explained to me things werent adding up so I told him about our last phone call and what I heard. And he told me I was in danger.

The killer knew who I was and knew I heard him yelling at her. He knows I can place reasonable doubt of him being at the scene. Which idk why he is scared because the police helped cover it up.

Anyway I told my husband and my family about everything and that her dad was saying I was in danger. They didn't take me seriously and said its just apart of grieving. I used bluetooth headphones all the time but I was always scared of like. "Omg what if someone can hack my phone because I leave the BT on" so I decided to back up my phone onto a computer. I felt silly because I always have ragining paranoia and hearing I was in danger didnt help any. Later that day after backing up my phone data my online accounts were being locked. I payed it no mind thinking I somehow logged myself out. But then I noticed apps were missing from my phone. And I thought maybe I had a dissociative episode and deleted things but didn't remember.

I started reading old texts between my best friend and I because I was just missing her and as I am reading them they are being deleted right in fucking front of me and I got scared. Without any context I went to my dad and said I think her father is right and I'm in danger. And he played it off like no. My husband over heard and asked me why I felt that way and assumed it was my anxiety. So I told him about what was going on with my phone and he didn't believe me (which tbh pissed me tf off. Me having anxiety doesn't mean Im fucking lying) and I handed him my phone. He started to look through it and then he saw it happen. An app opended itself and deleted itself.

My guy is a very techy guy and insanely smart. So I asked him if someone could have gotten into my phone because I leave my BT on for my headphones and he went visibly numb. He said yes and it can happen if we were in the same room at any point in time. Which we were at the funeral. We just needed to be close enough for a second so they can accsess my shit anywhere.

By this time she had been gone for a week and I was only home for like a day before this all blew up. My husband packed me up and we had to move out of state. Deleted all my shit got rid of the phone ect. It didn't really matter. They still followed us. They figured out where we moved and killed someone in the next town over in the exact same way. (They have killed several people before and after my best friend) They still tourment her dad aswell. He calls me from time to time because they follow him and he always says "if they get me too i need someone to know the truth" and unfourtanetly thats me.

We are still followed but nothing has happened yet. Tbh I feel like if they kill me they imidietly out themselves on everything so thats why they haven't tried to physcially harm me yet.

No one believes my situation because it sounds so unreal and I get that. The only people who believe me are my parents and my husband because they lived through it with me.

This situation has messed me up. In some ways Im thankful to be the last one (outside of her killer) who talked to her alive. Because the last person she talked to knew they truly loved her and cared about her.

Being the last one to talk to her ruined my life. But I'd do it again to make sure she knew somewhere someone really cared about her. I will scream and fight for her until they kill me or I finally CTB on my own.
Its been 1 year and 4 months since her murder and this shit is still going on.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: synthcadia, Ringo, faex42 and 15 others
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I'm so sorry about your best friend, you really seemed like the light of her life. It really must be terrifying to be stalked and harassed by the killer. I really do admire your determination to go on through this for her. Not many people I know would, they would most likely try to save themselves first. I would say, you really are a true friend.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DoodleBug, LADY007, Looooser and 5 others
UselessBeing

UselessBeing

Sep 3, 2021
I'm so sorry about your best friend, you really seemed like the light of her life. It really must be terrifying to be stalked and harassed by the killer. I really do admire your determination to go on through this for her. Not many people I know would, they would most likely try to save themselves first. I would say, you really are a true friend.
Thank you for saying something so kind. She was such a wonderful person. Kind,funny and giving. She had her moments like we all do. I refuse for a false narrative be spread about her. And I absolutely refuse to let people she died by suicide. They took all choices away from her.

Not only that they have killed 7 people (this is based on my own research there could be more.) and seriously no one else should have to go through this or feel this way. If I can stop them from doing this to another person and their loved ones I will. If I die, I die. I don't value myself so to me its not a huge loss if it ends up bringing light to something and possibly saving others

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, Looooser, Circles and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a horrible situation to be in. It is such a terrible world we live in where awful things like that happen to people. I can imagine it must be so devastating to lose your friend. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, UselessBeing, Crazy4u and 1 other person
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I am so so sorry. Having lost friends to both suicide and governmental violence. I'm sorry.

Reactions: LADY007