Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Damn, I don't know where to start, the simplest things like using a bank account, sending and receiving money, applying for a formal job or having a driver's license are not possible for me, I am under a huge dead end that prevents me doing everyday things, I guess I'm doomed to live in informality or depend on others to get things that are not legally available to me because the bureaucracy sucks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, HopelessFight, BottomlessPit and 6 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
How did you get in this situation?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Jumping_realms
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
How did you get in this situation?
Maduro removed my nationality from me and other colleagues for committing acts of rebellion against his dictatorship, which forced me to flee my country.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Makko, archipelago and 6 others
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
Maduro removed my nationality from me and other colleagues for committing acts of rebellion against his dictatorship, which forced me to flee my country.

Are you in the process of attaining legal residency elsewhere? Is there a path for you to gain refugee status or something somewhere?

Reactions: archipelago
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Are you in the process of attaining legal residency elsewhere? Is there a path for you to gain refugee status or something somewhere?
I am in Colombia but because the number of Venezuelans here is so high, the migratory processes are very late, I could only get an appointment at the immigration offices which will be in December

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Peel_the_Banana
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
I am in Colombia but because the number of Venezuelans here is so high, the migratory processes are very late, I could only get an appointment at the immigration offices which will be in December

Is the process simplified? Do you think there is a high probability of success for you?

I'm sorry you are in this position. Sounds scary and uncertain. I hope you have the strength to see it through.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Is the process simplified? Do you think there is a high probability of success for you?

I'm sorry you are in this position. Sounds scary and uncertain. I hope you have the strength to see it through.
The problem is that the process has become quite complex, part of it is the corruption that exists in this country, the United States has donated millions of dollars to solve our immigration situation but many politicians here embezzle those funds, I am also one of the few stateless persons that exist born in Venezuela.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Peel_the_Banana
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
The problem is that the process has become quite complex, part of it is the corruption that exists in this country, the United States has donated millions of dollars to solve our immigration situation but many politicians here embezzle those funds, I am also one of the few stateless persons that exist born in Venezuela.

Is there another country that could assist you simultaneously? Is there a process of trying US citizenship while you are in Columbia?

I don't know much about these issues but wondering if there is some kind of pro bono legal assistance that could provide some kind of advice to you.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I am looking for a way for the United States government to give me a kind of improvement in my situation by providing useful information to them.
Is there another country that could assist you simultaneously? Is there a process of trying US citizenship while you are in Columbia?

I don't know much about these issues but wondering if there is some kind of pro bono legal assistance that could provide some kind of advice to you.
Edit: I'm in Colombia, not Columbia

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Peel_the_Banana
L

Losteverythingtwice

Sep 29, 2021
Damn, I don't know where to start, the simplest things like using a bank account, sending and receiving money, applying for a formal job or having a driver's license are not possible for me, I am under a huge dead end that prevents me doing everyday things, I guess I'm doomed to live in informality or depend on others to get things that are not legally available to me because the bureaucracy sucks.
Flee to America

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Brazil is in a very difficult spot right now.
But even so, wouldn't you consider coming here?
I think our dumb president tried to close the boarder but it's still time. Just be careful
Brazil is one of my options, the immigration regularization processes tend to be faster there because of what I have been told

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?