J

Jadedcat

Jun 26, 2020
I hate that I'm too scared to do it. I've sort of tried partial a few times.. but not really. My motivation is primarily from suffering I guess which makes it harder to do it for me because if life were different I probably wouldn't even try. But that's not the life I have been given and it's been years now and life just has gotten continuously worse. All I can think of how much better it would be if I could just gain courage though. I'm also afraid of it failing and me ending up even more messed up than I was to begin with. I really wish there was an easier way to do all of this. It would be nice if we could just will ourselves to death painlessly within minutes or something.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlevanillaballoon, Paralysed&Poorly, W3akCr3atur3 and 1 other person
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
It would be nice if we could just will ourselves to death painlessly within minutes or something.
This is my dream for far too long :aw:

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
It sucks that everyone has this thing called "survival Instinct." I tried to hang myself, but stopped myself from doing it because it was painful and SI. I wish euthanasia was available for everyone who suffer from terminal illnesses and mental illnesses. Unfortunately, people care about animals more than humans.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I think trying to CTB without chemical assistance (e.g. alcohol or benzo's) is pretty much impossible. I don't think I'd be able to do it stone cold sober and even with something to sooth the nerves I still don't know if I will have it in me. Before I became suicidal, I didn't realize how hard it was. Suicide is not for cowards!