• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bedtimebabe

bedtimebabe

Jun 13, 2023
I'm making the preparations to take SN hopefully by the end of the summer. I suffer from chronic illness and can't work so I've been stuck living in my parents house. They obviously don't want me to CTB.

The house is pretty large and I'll be on a different floor than my parents in my own room and bathroom. I would do it after they go to sleep.

So I was wondering what exactly are the noises I would make after taking SN that would get me discovered that I have to be cautious of ??? Are they really that loud?

Is it because of the sounds of people vomiting after taking SN that they get discovered? Why do people get discovered and hospitalized after taking SN? I obviously want to make it through the night without being discovered.

I am considering going and hiding out in the yard when I take the SN if need be haha ahhhh. I would like to make sure this goes well and I am only discovered when it's too late.

• Hugs
Reactions: rei71 and Bastet
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
You will probably start breathing heavy, if you vomit it could either be hush or loud af, it's up to you. Or you might go silently, I doubt much noise at all beside the heavy breathing. I hope you find peace either in death or life

Reactions: bedtimebabe
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I think gagging and vomiting are the loudest parts. You could fake a stomach bug that day to make them not worry as much if they hear you vomiting.

Reactions: bedtimebabe