cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
I wish I had the warmth of someone. I hate toiling this life all alone like a failure. 😞

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Arachno, ColorlessTrees, Vicolo cieco and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I certainly envy those people who have had oodles of friends since young childhood and have always felt belonging and acceptance.

Reactions: Arachno, ColorlessTrees, bed and 1 other person
B

black and white

May 27, 2024
not sure about "the most"

being lonely can be very frustrating, especially if you feel like you wanna share feelings with someone.

but people are so, that having relationship with them could be really hurting... you could be devastated from relationship with people. So i would be careful about "the most". And i can understand being lonely is not always easy but be sure that relationships is not easy either and can hurt you as hell, def not the guarantee for happyness or whatever..

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I used to feel like that. And then "love" showed up, after a couple rounds with that I'm fuckin over it. Love is a lie,nothing will hurt you more.

• Aww..
Reactions: cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
I used to feel like that. And then "love" showed up, after a couple rounds with that I'm fuckin over it. Love is a lie,nothing will hurt you more.
I have experienced lots of heartbreaks from friendships. I think only it's more hurting in a relationship but I never got to experience that

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I remember reading a quote somewhere... the worst kind of loneliness is being surrounded by people who don't care.

Reactions: cowboypants
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I have experienced lots of heartbreaks from friendships. I think only it's more hurting in a relationship but I never got to experience that
I'd say you're lucky,I guess.
I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings.

innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
IMG 0367 Theres nothing like the bond between a cowboy and his loyal steed.

• Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and cowboypants