L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
While many try to be logical but at the end, we are biological bodies and can have emotions. Sadness and feeling bad can happens and whatever bad consequences can occur. So people should be considerate to each other. For some people, its hard to control because of shitty life and ctb pressure but that doesn't mean one can't try to be a bit nicer. After all, many people here because of the shitty and toxic life, why should we increase toxicity for each other when we are supposed to be understanding?

Reactions: HereToday and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah it's how they show themselves. Selfishness and immaturity have a lot to do with it. I'm an extremely emotional person but I don't take it out on others. Being rational and reasonable is of upmost importance to me. You can't have two people that aren't, it will never resolve itself. Also this need to be right about everything, I can't believe how bad it actually is. Too preoccupied with what others think of them rather than others. My feelings come second, I can take it. Why should suicidal people be so defensive and in such denial? It's very much at odds with having no feelings anymore and nothing mattering