MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I feel like the only way to make peace with my death and go through with it is to talk openly about my intentions. I neither intend to be manipulative/attention seeking nor harmful. However, explanation, conversation and debate with pro lifers is wearing me out. All I am seeking is to be honest about my intentions and go in peace.

• Love
Reactions: somniummalum and Fragile
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
It's real hard, I have asked my close ones (family) what would they do, they say to not talk about such things except my brother.
My brother is...very special, he found my suicide note and said nothing. Just told me and we had a sobbing conversation over it, he's the only reason I'm here.
He's also pro-choice(ish) but obviously emotions get in the way. I do not talk to pro-lifers, if I even get an indication that the person thinks that way they are cut out of my life. I just can't deal with them
edit: I like your avatar btw :)

• Hugs
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide and Fragile
D

Dontfeelmuchpain

Jul 2, 2020
I think that the closest family members might never accept such choice and might try to get you into the hospital or sth. It might be impossible for most mothers to listen to their child talk about suicide and do not act against it.

It's not 100% rule, in some families, members don't really care, making it much easier to make such hard decision.

MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I also don't really know how to deal with the law. It is confusing me. I am not understanding what I can say and what I cannot. I do not know what is right or wrong. Is it and should it be illegal for me to discuss methods. Am I putting my friends in family in danger by speaking of my intentions? I am trying to figure these things out..

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't care about pro lifers tbh. They are spiteful white knights that aren't worth talking to.

Reactions: somniummalum
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I love the avatar as well. I am in love with her. Lol. Not seriously. I love my wife. I just think maisie is beautiful. Back to a serious note. I dont know what is right or wrong or how to keep people safe. When I was growing up I dont ever remember it being possible to be punished for telling someone how to kill theirself or any of that. I wonder if I was just unaware or something. I'm not sure.
I don't care about pro lifers tbh. They are spiteful white knights that aren't worth talking to.
I understand that but my father thinks it's wrong to tell anyone how to kill theirself or point to information. my cousin thinks that I should try to steer anyone else I am talking to that is suicidal while l am suicidal into seeking help. My wife said in the past that I am a narcissist and only care about myself and that telling people that I want to kill myself. She says that it is emotional terrorism. she says that I'm abusing people by talking to them about suicide. I know. Fuck prolifers but I am alone. Every friend or family member I have is one of these people.

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
most people I know will only accept this when someone is literally dying and rotting with a terminal illnesses. the only ones that are opposed to it are deeply religious people.

Also, there's absolutely no point in talking about this with internet pro-lifers, they only try to talk you out of this (or send the cops to your home) to feel better about themselves and their extreme views on life. something similar can be said about psychologists/psychiatrists, but they will lock you up because letting you kill yourself will look bad on them.

having a conversation about this topic, at least in real life, is extremely hard for me. even if I would really like to express these feelings verbally, there's no one in my life who will take this in a neutral way, and I don't want to burden them with this information anyway. I can only imagine what it would feel like if a beloved friend or family member tells you that they intend to die at any moment. I'm extremely pro-choice in every way, and I would understand if someone told me this, but it would still crush me.

Not to say that people who accept this don't exists, but they are extremely rare. This is a secret that most of us have to keep and take to our grave, sadly.

Reactions: somniummalum and stillweary
S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
I tried talking to some family members, even my therapist about it. Sadly, there is no way for them to understand my point of view.
I find myself hearing the same dumb fucking pro-life arguments again, and again, and again.
When you think about this arguments on a deeper level, you will see that they have no meaning. It's pretty much just empty words, empty sayings.

Reactions: stillweary
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I am becoming confused by it all and starting I have memory problems because I can't remember who I last spoke to about what there's so many conversations and so much drama going on in my life
A friend of mine thinks that I could be having schizophrenic episodes or something and need to go to the hospital