I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
You ever walking into a room and have the feeling of eyes on you filled with so much hatred that you can feel it in your soul,do u ever walk in your family's house and everyone leave the room your in and never make eye contact with you.my father hated me and made my family hate me too,he wrote a piece of shit book about me supposedly touching my sister,when they all said I've never done anything like that.At the age of 7 he put a knife in my backpack in the morning before school I saw it an took it out and didnt tell anyone,anyone, later on in school I get a call to the principals office because they got an anonymous tip that I had a weapon in my backpack and im glad I took it out,I told my mom called me a liar.my cousins were told not to play with me and my little sisters at 5 and 7 told everyone that my family hates me.even after 20 years of this,it still keeps going ,they believing everything hes said,one of my sisters are mean to my kids because of it and when I say somethin they call the cops,constantly being put down even by friends who find me annoying and a wimp because I can't being depressed and hating the world,I say something to anyone and I just just feel the disgust in their voices and when I stand up for myself it gets worse because I'm the bad guy and douche bag for defending myself because I was "irrational "

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, demuic, Meditation guide and 8 others
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Wishing for eternal sleep
Oct 20, 2020
Yes, both my parents would look at me with pure hatred and contempt. My "father" would beat me and threaten to kill me. There are many disgusting people like them who should never be allowed to breed. Now I hate all of them back.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, stygal, sadworld and 5 others
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Yes, both my parents would look at me with pure hatred and contempt. My "father" would beat me and threaten to kill me. There are many disgusting people like them who should never be allowed to breed. Now I hate all of them back.
My father wasn't strong enough to beat me mostly because of seziures,he threaten to kill me and I called his bluff,people like that disgust me and doesn't deserve to breathe,but it opened my eyes to what people are really like,well the people that live in my town

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Pho3nix
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Oct 20, 2020
My father wasn't strong enough to beat me mostly because of seziures,he threaten to kill me and I called his bluff,people like that disgust me and doesn't deserve to breathe,but it opened my eyes to what people are really like,well the people that live in my town
Yeah, these people are pure scum and they don't deserve to have kids. When the asshole threatened to strangle me I called his bluff too but he didn't do me the favour. At least if he'd killed me I wouldn't have had to see his ugly ass or his cunt wife (my mother) again.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, x~Sophia~x, itachi of death and 1 other person
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Scum like that makes me hate the world more,he could hit u but didn't have the balls to finish the job,thats what I told my dad,there's a spot on his back that I could hit to cause his sezuires,after I found out he spit in all my food for 5 years

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and sadworld
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Oct 20, 2020
Scum like that makes me hate the world more,he could hit u but didn't have the balls to finish the job,thats what I told my dad,there's a spot on his back that I could hit to cause his sezuires,after I found out he spit in all my food for 5 years
Ugh what a vile bastard. No wonder we carry so much trauma. My so-called father did so many awful things to me that I would have to write a whole thesis to describe them. Both him and my "mother".

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Ugh what a vile bastard. No wonder we carry so much trauma. My so-called father did so many awful things to me that I would have to write a whole thesis to describe them. Both him and my "mother".
I almost beat my dad when he would send inappropriate pics to my gfs ,and I can't prove it but that piece of shit brided my cousin for some "action",get screamed at when I mention all the shitty things they've done.

Reactions: Meditation guide and sadworld