M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I can't deal with this any more. Someone I really care about blocked me and ghosted me. It's a complex situation and I've been told that it wasn't her choice it was her manager's because we were too close (We ain't on the same level of the hierarchy and it's apparently inappropriate). Now I'm haunted with feeling like she doesn't give a sh*t about me and never has and I can't even talk about it with her. She was the only one who seemed to genuinely care, see things from my point of view (which is rare) and didn't judge me when I disclosed some heavy stuff. She maybe still does care but my negative mind is torturing me.
if I try to ctb again and fail Then there will be a further investigation about my ability to work. I'm trapped. I've been abandoned big time And I'm getting paranoid that I'm being gang stalked by my work organisation. I hate life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: itsamadworld, Final Escape, MissKatrina and 10 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I dont know what country you live in but that's work place harassment.. her manager can't tell her who to talk to as long as it's not interfering with work loads etc.
Only you know the insides of this dilemma but In the meantime .. find someone here who you can talk and relate to.
i know several members who are always open to conversation and listen
@Blutsager @William Barker

i can't even help myself so i don't try to help others but i feel for you

• Love
Reactions: Bct, madbananas, autumnal and 3 others
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
If you need a friend to talk to, as mentioned, I am here for you.

Truly I am, so don't be afraid to message me.

• Love
Reactions: MissKatrina, madbananas, Lostandfound7 and 1 other person
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I dont know what country you live in but that's work place harassment.. her manager can't tell her who to talk to as long as it's not interfering with work loads etc.
Only you know the insides of this dilemma but In the meantime .. find someone here who you can talk and relate to.
i know several members who are always open to conversation and listen
@Blutsager @William Barker

i can't even help myself so i don't try to help others but i feel for you

Thank you. Apparently it's complex. I am so paranoid that I'm being watched by the Organization that I can't even share the full story. It's slightly different from how i posted (only the setting of the Organization though, not what happened) as I'm scared of the whole thing. It definitely feels like harassment.
If you need a friend to talk to, as mentioned, I am here for you.

Truly I am, so don't be afraid to message me.

Thank you William. That is very much appreciated and I probably will message at some point soon. I'm scared out my wits about the whole thing

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MissKatrina, Bct and William Barker
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Sorry that must be very painful for you. Looks like you're a victim of a shitty corporate practice

• Love
Reactions: MissKatrina, madbananas and William Barker
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Sorry that must be very painful for you. Looks like you're a victim of a shitty corporate practice

feels like it. Complete abuse of their power and not even giving me a reason. I only have 4-5 months left there though thank goodness so hopefully she will talk to me again when this is all done. She said previously she would, but my problem is I have abandonment and trust issues which people in power don't even want to try and understand.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MissKatrina, Huntfish34, Bct and 1 other person
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
feels like it. Complete abuse of their power and not even giving me a reason. I only have 4-5 months left there though thank goodness so hopefully she will talk to me again when this is all done. She said previously she would, but my problem is I have abandonment and trust issues which people in power don't even want to try and understand.

It's really frustrating when no reason is given, because it could be caused by a mistake we didn't aware of. I understand about trust issues, some ex-crushes said they would fulfill a promise with me, yet those didn't happen at all. I prefer an outright nope than no answer or worse, lying just for convenience.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MissKatrina, Huntfish34 and William Barker