FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's undeniable that existence truly is so hellish, having the ability to suffer in this replusive world will always be a terrible, futile burden and feeling this way is just being aware, it's really dismissive when this view is seen as being "negativity", as I'm just being realistic about the reality of existence.

It's really disturbing how existence has caused so much senseless cruelty and endless suffering to be experienced all throughout history, existence truly is a horrific, unnecessary mistake, wishing for non-existence to avoid suffering isn't being too "negative", it could never be.

I see wanting suicide as being perfectly logical when all that lies ahead is even more suffering, decay and loss, existing just leads to suffering all while one slowly deteriorates in this world filled with endless harm, there could never be anything desirable about this, life glorifying and worshipping comes across as the true irrational thing as the dreadful reality of this existence could never be acceptable to me.

It's tragic how life exists and causes all this endless torment with still no guaranteed and peaceful way to be free from it all, existing fills me with dread, I could never be delusional enough to value something so evil as existence where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Professor K, Astral Storm, ChronicPain23 and 8 others