• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I haven't yet moved out of my parents house, (I'm planning to leave after my last year of university). For some reason my suicidal feelings heighten a lot when i'm at home. I can't function or do work and i get extremely tired, i can't sleep either and i just toss and turn and cry and cry and cry. When i am able to sleep i experience nightmares a lot, the themes are usually homophobia, rejection, hell, violence etc. And my migraines start to get worse aswell. I physically can't function and i simply procrastinate for hours and hours, my plans to ctb properly are always close to failing when i'm at home because i get so desperate to end my life i start to look for dangerous and risky ways. I really don't know why this only happens when i'm in my parents house? I could have a really good day but as soon as i come home to this house everything changes dramatically and i can't control my emotions anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: FadedScarlet, Journeytoletgo and demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is so horrible, I'm sorry you have to go through this. Could it be, maybe the fact that you have some painful memories associated with the place that is causing you to feel so awful. I wish you the best, I hope you can move out of there soon.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol
FadedScarlet

FadedScarlet

Jun 9, 2020
Nightmares are so awful and I feel for you that you cant find peace when youre sleepin let alone struggling when youre awake. Hugs.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol