mookid

mookid

Nov 11, 2020
So I feel and I am completely alone, I don't have any friends and I suck at socializing and it really hurts, whenever I go to college I see a lot of people talking together in groups and it just makes me feel bad and isolated, I don't know to talk to people and connect with them and I feel so pathethic, why do I have to be alone? I just wish I just had someone to hang with and spent some time together playing games or watching movies or just talk and have a fun time but instead I have no one, I just wish I was normal. Being alone sucks so much. It's a big world we live in and even like that I don't have any friends, I hate myself so much and wish I was never born. It's this a valid reason to ctb or I'm being stupid?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WonderingSoul, forgotten15, Sanva and 6 others
S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
Why do u think the reason that makes u unable to make friends.
If it's fixable then maybe you shouldn't ctb over it

mookid

mookid

Nov 11, 2020
Why do u think the reason that makes u unable to make friends.
If it's fixable then maybe you shouldn't ctb over it
Because I'm boring and I'm not interesting plus I'm shy and introverted, I never know what to say when talking to people

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WonderingSoul and Sister of the Moon
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Hello @mookid , haven't seen you here for a long time hope you're okay I can understand what you're feeling loneliness is often overwhelming when we feel like it's hitting us endlessly I'm not good at social relationships so most of the Most of the time I'm alone, I'm pretty lousy at trying to socialize, but still, I've gotten used to living that way, I don't have much desire to socialize or go outside like in the past, I only have 3 people that I can say are my best friends, I like to have a small social circle. Maybe this will be of some use to you.

Hugs!

S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
Because I'm boring and I'm not interesting plus I'm shy and introverted, I never know what to say when talking to people
im like that too but I was able to make friends. but i don't want anyone in my life right now. i completely isolated myself

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm sure you have interesting opinions on lots of things, but you don't know how to express them. I was once extremely shy and this is very painful, but this can be overcome just like not knowing how to do algebra can be overcome by taking a class in algebra- and studying, of course. If you look on youtube for videos searching by "overcoming shyness" you can find a lot to help.

F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
Loneliness can kill. That's for sure. I wouldn't try to ctb over it and maybe try using some sort of app to make friends. But then again people can be the most hateful spiteful things on earth. What do I know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
TheBigGuiltHaver

TheBigGuiltHaver

Dec 25, 2021
Trying to find friends outside of things like grade school or online circles can be really difficult, lots of unspoken rules of conversation and everyone being so insecure or fearful or whatever the case when someone tries to befriend them, not to mention the fact the some people have formed into a specific type of person that doesn't really click well with other types. It can be hard and it is hard, especially when trying to look into the pool of people in real life, and in this case college.

I've never been good with it irl, but I've had success online at least, at least then you could try to look around for groups that may fit your niche, what ever your niche would be whether interest-based or otherwise. I'm just a trans person that signed up to Twitter and started following a bunch of small accounts and it just snowballed from there. All my beginning interactions just came around based on opportunity, joining a Minecraft server, joining LoL (for a short time) out of boredom, small and public Discord server from a mutual's tweet, a person tweeting out "friend applications", one kept DMing their newest follows with a strange meme they made up seeing what would happen, etc. It's not the same thing as real life friendships, but it's certainly a good option if you're someone like me.

Is it a valid reason? I don't know your story so I can't say, I could say that you should try to continue looking and maybe something will come your way (which is possible!) but again, I don't know everything about you. It can be as valid as anything else that's said on here, but it's also a thing that has a possibility of changing. :heart:

Reactions: Leiden
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Being alone does suck. I hate being an introvert!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We all have the right to exit this world at a time of our own choosing and nobody needs to justify their reasons for ctb. It is a personal decision, when to leave this world. I'm sorry you are going through this, I know that loneliness can be painful for many people. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
So I feel and I am completely alone, I don't have any friends and I suck at socializing and it really hurts, whenever I go to college I see a lot of people talking together in groups and it just makes me feel bad and isolated, I don't know to talk to people and connect with them and I feel so pathethic, why do I have to be alone? I just wish I just had someone to hang with and spent some time together playing games or watching movies or just talk and have a fun time but instead I have no one, I just wish I was normal. Being alone sucks so much. It's a big world we live in and even like that I don't have any friends, I hate myself so much and wish I was never born. It's this a valid reason to ctb or I'm being stupid?
Hmmm... Seems you're still relatively young if Im correct. If so, it still is not too late and I hope this consoles you. Do you perhaps have any particular hobbies you want to share to others? In this current time we are in particularly the pandemic situation, there have been numerous online communities growing. You might find yourself a group that shares your interest. I hope this helps you.