• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
In order to CTB with my N I need to:

- Stop Drinking and
- Stop taking the Antipsychotics Meds! (Quetiapine).

The thing is that in order to stop drinking I need to use Clonazepam:

1°: Benzos are the protocol medication to //stop drinking Alcohol//
(without having abstinence syndrome and having a heart attack, etc)...

2°: Benzos can help me to sleep since I need to //cut off the Quetiapine//

But Am I exchanging them for: Another Central Nervous System Depressant?

Am I missing something here??

Last edited:
Reactions: nosoul
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Why do you need to stop taking Quetiapine? It's an anti-emetic at high enough doses and I see it recommended in discussions here for that purpose for use with N and other methods.

Reactions: The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Why do you need to stop taking Quetiapine? It's an anti-emetic at high enough doses and I see it recommended in discussions here for that purpose for use with N and other methods.

The method is N!

You just misconceived Quetiapine with Cimetidine!

Quetiapine: is an Anti Psychotic (a psychiatric prescribed drug). At the PPH its use is related to failures, together with previous Alcohol history abuse.

and

Cimetidine is anti emetic used before surgeries and recommended to not throw up at overdoses (of whatever substances/method) together with it's power to enhance the lethality of drug due its increasing absorption feature.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
The method is N!

You just misconceived Quetiapine with Cimetidine!

Quetiapine: is an Anti Psychotic (a psychiatric prescribed drug). At the PPH its use is related to failures, together with previous Alcohol history abuse.

and

Cimetidine is anti emetic used before surgeries and recommended to not throw up at overdoses (of whatever substances/method) together with it's power to enhance the lethality of drug due its increasing absorption feature.
No, I haven't mixed them up.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I'm not sure why you keep on creating topics about possible N failures. Honestly, maybe you should reconsider if this is really the method you want to use if you only have doubts about every single thing.

The PPH indeed mentions some antipsychotics can cause a longer coma time. It doesn't specify which antipsychotics and what doses (Seroquel is prescribed from 50mg to over 1gr) affect N. I doubt this drug will make a lot of difference.

Just make sure you're not being found too quickly. Even if you don't take any meds you should do this since there's always a small chance for a prolonged coma.

Reactions: Auto Immunity After, peacefulhorizons and NearlyIrrelevantCake
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
If you read what it says properly it actually says the failures were due to early discovery and medical intervention.

the alcohol and anti e can be associated with the 'long comatose phase' not 'failures'

I've added the page so you can see what it actually says

page435image39819776

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not sure why you keep on creating topics about possible N failures. Honestly, maybe you should reconsider if this is really the method you want to use if you only have doubts about every single thing.

The PPH indeed mentions some antipsychotics can cause a longer coma time. It doesn't specify which antipsychotics and what doses (Seroquel is prescribed from 50mg to over 1gr) affect N. I doubt this drug will make a lot of difference.

Just make sure you're not being found too quickly. Even if you don't take any meds you should do this since there's always a small chance for a prolonged coma.

Let's see: Maybe because I already bought it ?????

See: Just click at the button "Ignore" then you don't have to see my postings.
Thank you! And welcome!