ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Living in poverty dictates everything! I've applied to tons of jobs and the constant rejection is crushing, and everyday at my current job I always stress that I'll be fired and truly fucked. The things I do are sometimes even humiliating, but I have no choice but to always be a "yes man". It's awful! I hate being a financial detriment on my mother and it truly feels like despite putting my best foot forward it's futile. I don't even need a lot just enough money to not need rent assistance and I'd be fine with my shitty other circumstances. Not happy mind you, but I'd be content enough to not want to end my shit. It's so depressing how much money dictates everything and since I'm fucking retarded and ugly I don't have a lot of options outside of min wage gutter jobs, and even they aren't handing these out anymore it's hopeless out here

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sincerelysad, lachrymost, Huntfish34 and 7 others
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
yep because of money issues i cant do a peaceful method, im gonna have to jump or drown or something that's free.

Reactions: punkarmadillo, mateodolores and ikadasui
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
yep because of money issues i cant do a peaceful method, im gonna have to jump or drown or something that's free.
It's impossible to be happy when you're constantly on the verge of homelessness for financial reasons and I've been making an honest effort to find work, and I haven't drank in nearly 2weeks! My reward? Constant stress and feeling like I'm getting kicked in the fucking dick each time I'm rejected from simple slave jobs at supermarkets like come the fuck on

• Hugs
Reactions: punkarmadillo, lachrymost, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
It's impossible to be happy when you're constantly on the verge of homelessness for financial reasons and I've been making an honest effort to find work, and I haven't drank in nearly 2weeks! My reward? Constant stress and feeling like I'm getting kicked in the fucking dick each time I'm rejected from simple slave jobs at supermarkets like come the fuck on
im sorry i know how difficult it is.

Reactions: mateodolores
lessonlearned

lessonlearned

May 23, 2022
i can relate to this a lot. finding work is really hard for me. not even sure why im still bother trying tbh.

Reactions: ikadasui and mateodolores
mateodolores

mateodolores

walking corpse
Dec 5, 2022
I can relate. I'm too poor to live comfortably, too poor to die peacefully.

Reactions: punkarmadillo and lachrymost
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfortunate reality is that there is simply nothing fair about any of this. In this world so many people are disadvantaged due to factors outside of their control which causes them to suffer to such an great extent. This is so awful to me and it's a reason as to why I believe that it's cruel to bring life into this world especially in circumstances which means the person is guaranteed to struggle in life. It certainly can be so horrible feeling trapped in a life that you hate which will only get worse as time goes on, to me it's tragic how life continues to be brought here where the cycle of enduring suffering and endless problems will continue to repeat.

Reactions: mateodolores and ikadasui
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I can relate. I'm too poor to live comfortably, too poor to die peacefully.
Universal income would change my life completely. I'd still work, but knowing I'd not have to fear being one unfortunate event from going to the streets would bring such relief that I'd not constantly be thinking about blowing my head open

• Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, lachrymost and mateodolores