idabradybaby

idabradybaby

It's Not Suicide, Its Freedom Frm Life's Hell
May 5, 2020
It's A Normal Story And All Ya Know I Was Born N Went Thru Life It's Just Nothing Ever Happens Normally. We See On Tv That Teen Years Are Your Happiest But Mine Weren't. I've Never Graduated Highschool Barely Made It In My Accomplishments Are Overshadowed I'm Not Respected In My Family I'm Only Loved When THEY Sense A Issue I'm Only A Means To The Ones I Love. I Try N Try N Try To Change But Can't I Can't Be Accept For Who I Am By Family Cause They'll Just Dismiss It. I Can't See A Doctor They Don't Do Nun But Squeeze Checks Outta You N Write Prescriptions To Hide The Side Effects Of Life's Bullshit. Anyways I Just Needed To Let Go Of Past Hurt They Say Well I Tried N I Have But I'm Still Fucked Up Emotionally. Won't Feel Free Until I Ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Welcome.:hug: I'm sorry your life is so bad that you want to CTB. I know how hard it can be when you want to change something about yourself but, you haven't been able to. It's so frustrating. I hope you will be able to, and that your life will get better.

• Love
Reactions: idabradybaby
idabradybaby

idabradybaby

May 5, 2020
Welcome.:hug: I'm sorry your life is so bad that you want to CTB. I know how hard it can be when you want to change something about yourself but, you haven't been able to. It's so frustrating. I hope you will be able to, and that your life will get better.
You The Real MVP, GOAT, Hall Of Famer Allat Ghee Fr. This Made My Day. It's Nice To Know Someone Been Thru What I Have

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
You The Real MVP, GOAT, Hall Of Famer Allat Ghee Fr. This Made My Day. It's Nice To Know Someone Been Thru What I Have
Your response made my day. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: idabradybaby
idabradybaby

idabradybaby

May 5, 2020
Your response made my day. :hug:
Nah Nah Nahhhhh No Matter How Flat The Pancake It's Always Two Sides N Yours Was Better Than Mine. Thank You For The Reply