TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Been trying to figure out more details of where to ctb. May end up doing it at local Walmart parking lot inside car. Got about 40 to 50 grams of sodium Azide diluted in water and ready to drink. It feels like the time to ctb is really coming soon. It'd be nice to take a break from work before actually going through with ctb plan. It's just this mental condition seems to be worsening everyday and it's been affecting every aspect of life. Also, kinda want to do it in morning time like 11am. Planned to CTB on Dec 31 of this year and that seems to be the day to go through with all of this. Will definitely post a goodbye thread on the day. Will probably end up taking a 2 week break from work before the 31 of Dec. Just to chill a little before ctb'ing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nymph and SelfLiberation
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Don't scare people inside walmart:x

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Why Walmart? Not judging you but little children would see you.
Why not look for a more stranded place?
Anyway, it's up to you and I can just wish you the best.
Hope you find peace bro

TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
True. Might have to reconsider the spot.
Why Walmart? Not judging you but little children would see you.
Why not look for a more stranded place?
Anyway, it's up to you and I can just wish you the best.
Hope you find peace bro
Not really sure why Walmart. But what you're saying makes sense. Wouldn't want to scar any little ones. A more secluded place seems like a good idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: LivideLamb
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Wouldn't you want more privacy and peace for ctb? Maybe going into a forest or some abandoned place

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
I thought 2g of azide was effective- do your research. You might explode something if you do too much. Very risky in public - drive the car far away put signs up that you warn ppl you took azide and it's a biohazard and research how little you need to die on that stuff

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I've thought about it as well, I was considering going in a park because I wanted to be in nature as I died.

But instead I'm getting a hotel with a view, I think even a cheap motel is a good idea, you get privacy, space, and your body won't have to be found by family or a roommate

Reactions: Donewiyhitall
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I've thought about it as well, I was considering going in a park because I wanted to be in nature as I died.

But instead I'm getting a hotel with a view, I think even a cheap motel is a good idea, you get privacy, space, and your body won't have to be found by family or a roommate
Same. Hotel is the ideal place for me. You get that privacy which is good

Reactions: AJ95
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Been trying to figure out more details of where to ctb. May end up doing it at local Walmart parking lot inside car. Got about 40 to 50 grams of sodium Azide diluted in water and ready to drink. It feels like the time to ctb is really coming soon. It'd be nice to take a break from work before actually going through with ctb plan. It's just this mental condition seems to be worsening everyday and it's been affecting every aspect of life. Also, kinda want to do it in morning time like 11am. Planned to CTB on Dec 31 of this year and that seems to be the day to go through with all of this. Will definitely post a goodbye thread on the day. Will probably end up taking a 2 week break from work before the 31 of Dec. Just to chill a little before ctb'ing.
As others have said, I think a hotel would be better. You'll get some privacy, which 1) is nice 2)means you're less likely to get found during the attempt.
A hotel and bed is much comfier than a car imo too:)

Tsundere

Tsundere

Oct 6, 2020
I think a forest would be a nice place. just surrounded by nature and some nice landscapes. hotel is nice too though ^^

D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
I live in an area that has woods force and lots of open spaces and wooded spaces. I spent hours driving around different counties outside of mine, a couple of days ago nothing seemed right I couldn't find roads that I didn't know had security cameras on it and then I would find areas that had metal gates up that were locked. I am trying to figure out something to do besides doing it in a hotel although that would be so much more comfortable I just hate for them to spend the money on cleaning my mess up and all that but my options are dwindling down. I have hardly considered parking lots and places that maybe something like that wouldn't be noticed quickly. I would not do Walmart as if anything goes wrong in the parking lot they have key sources to get the police to them fast.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Agree that a Walmart parking lot is probably not the way to go. If you can't do a hotel, why not try a campsite parking lot or somewhere out in the woods (rural hiking trail, etc.)?