• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
Do any of you guys know the highest location to jump - with no obstacles, straight down? Coordinates or whatever would be much appreciated.

[A suicide with a definite, and quick, death at the end seems best over say, hanging or CO. The idea of just having to do one little jump, and then for it all to be over, seems a lot easier (even if I may regret it once I'm falling!)]

• Wow
Reactions: Dartz, BaronVon, rata1 and 1 other person
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Idk but I used to worry a lot about what if I fall into a tree when I jump off the bridge.
Im loosing sleep over it. Need to make sure there is a bald spot of grass / sidewalk

S

So_Frustrating

May 21, 2019
If you're at or near WA I know the Tacoma Narrows Bridge has suicides fairly frequently. It's one of the top 5 suspension bridges in the US I believe. I wanted to walk it last night and see how I felt. Maybe get on the edge and look, see if I felt any hesitation or anything. I was on the wrong side though, only one side allows people to walk on it and I didn't feel like getting a ticket if I got caught before doing anything. But if that doesn't bother you or you can gather the will to go on the other side then that's a decent bet. I was so drained by the time I didn't even care to. The Golden Gate bridge is an obvious choice. Or if you're literally just looking for the highest point you could start looking for skyscrapers with any sort of roof access or low security. I don't think you'd need that though, a good bridge or tall building will do no need to stress yourself finding the literally highest point there is.

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Yeah I'm trying to find that out as well

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.i made a recent visit to beachy head and it is a busy tourist location.
It holds so much opportunity and many places you could jump from without being stopped.
There are not many areas that would hinder your fall at all and i dont think you need to be greatly selective.
Take a camera or phone,take some pictures and you can easily chose an ideal place.
There are a few flower tributes left where previous people have jumped.
Dont worry about patrols as they are pretty much non exsistant and there are also suitable hidden areas where u may not be noticed on your run up but will only be seen in mid flight.
Dust or dawn is best i think.
When i stood on the edge ,children that were paddling in the sea seemed like distant dots because of the sheer clift height.
Very few areas along the ridge are cordened off and you are able to easily get round the flimsy wire.
A good few people seemed to brave going right to the edge to view its sheer drop and did not draw any attention to themselves !

• Love
Reactions: vfghjkjhilkj, ge0rge, Deleted member 4288 and 4 others
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Idk but I used to worry a lot about what if I fall into a tree when I jump off the bridge.
Im loosing sleep over it. Need to make sure there is a bald spot of grass / sidewalk

There is this video of this guy in France who jumped of a building and literally falls with his ass on a street pole impaling himself. He was alive when the doctors removed the pole from his body.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️ and LMFAO FOCKERS
V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
if you're literally just looking for the highest point you could start looking for skyscrapers with any sort of roof access or low security.

Problem with skyscrapers is there often isn't a direct route all the way down to the bottom, there's usually obstacles (including other buildings!) which can break your fall or stop the fall early.
Hi.i made a recent visit to beachy head and it is a busy tourist location...

Very useful post! Thanks. Helps me feel more excited than scared, which is progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lara Francis
O

old red eyes

Student
Aug 12, 2022
Hi.i made a recent visit to beachy head and it is a busy tourist location.
It holds so much opportunity and many places you could jump from without being stopped.
There are not many areas that would hinder your fall at all and i dont think you need to be greatly selective.
Take a camera or phone,take some pictures and you can easily chose an ideal place.
There are a few flower tributes left where previous people have jumped.
Dont worry about patrols as they are pretty much non exsistant and there are also suitable hidden areas where u may not be noticed on your run up but will only be seen in mid flight.
Dust or dawn is best i think.
When i stood on the edge ,children that were paddling in the sea seemed like distant dots because of the sheer clift height.
Very few areas along the ridge are cordened off and you are able to easily get round the flimsy wire.
A good few people seemed to brave going right to the edge to view its sheer drop and did not draw any attention to themselves !
did you walk all the way to where the belle tout is ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
did you walk all the way to where the belle tout is ?
This is a really old thread and the user that you are quoting is not around on the forum anymore, they haven't posted anything in years so I doubt that they will be here to answer your question. I think that if you want to ask people things about Beachy Head then it's best to look for more recent threads as there is a higher chance of people still being around on the forum.