S

S7W5115A9H0

Dec 6, 2019
Currently, I am at peace. My emotions are calm. I have now found a point where I feel ready to leave. I am at peace with the world around me. There are no open arguments and I leave all the people around me with absolutely no hard feelings but rather in love. I will fly home next week for 10 days and see my family and friends...maybe the last time. I will enjoy my time and do many activities and trips with the people I love. Last memories before I leave for most people completely unexpectedly. When I come back and I still feel ready, I will leave the world in good memories at Beachy Head.

To the people who are familiar with the environment and method: What is the best time and place to jump? Do you have any other tips. I wanted to walk along the cliffs from Eastbourne and avoid taxis etc.

I am not in a hurry and I will not rush anything and if I do not feel ready at that time I will go back to my old life and wait for the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Borntodie29, DreamsofDeath and Huntfish34
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Currently, I am at peace. My emotions are calm. I have now found a point where I feel ready to leave. I am at peace with the world around me. There are no open arguments and I leave all the people around me with absolutely no hard feelings but rather in love. I will fly home next week for 10 days and see my family and friends...maybe the last time. I will enjoy my time and do many activities and trips with the people I love. Last memories before I leave for most people completely unexpectedly. When I come back and I still feel ready, I will leave the world in good memories at Beachy Head.

To the people who are familiar with the environment and method: What is the best time and place to jump? Do you have any other tips. I wanted to walk along the cliffs from Eastbourne and avoid taxis etc.

I am not in a hurry and I will not rush anything and if I do not feel ready at that time I will go back to my old life and wait for the moment.
Jump near the red and white light house and make sure you jump from a 100% vertical cliff. I initially thought about BH but I have changed my method to N since joining SS. I live 2.5 hours from BH so I'm sure I would back out once I started to drive there

• Hugs
Reactions: S7W5115A9H0
S

S7W5115A9H0

Dec 6, 2019
Jump near the red and white light house and make sure you jump from a 100% vertical cliff. I initially thought about BH but I have changed my method to N since joining SS. I live 2.5 hours from BH so I'm sure I would back out once I started to drive there
Thank you, so much! Do you think it is better to jump really early in the morning or late at night? I was planning to book a hotel in Eastbourne and then hike to the place, enjoy my last hours there and then jump. Before, I wanted to either watch the sunset or sunrise. But I guess with watching the sunset I won't be alone there. So, then it might be better to watch the sunrise at 5am. However, the hike will then be harder as it will be dark before :nomouth:

Reactions: DreamsofDeath
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Thank you, so much! Do you think it is better to jump really early in the morning or late at night? I was planning to book a hotel in Eastbourne and then hike to the place, enjoy my last hours there and then jump. Before, I wanted to either watch the sunset or sunrise. But I guess with watching the sunset I won't be alone there. So, then it might be better to watch the sunrise at 5am. However, the hike will then be harder as it will be dark before :nomouth:
The coast guards aren't there early in the morning but they stay until midnight

Reactions: S7W5115A9H0