Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well xmas getting closer shit wish it just go away they folks down my street who have all ready put xmas lights up and other stuff. And keep seeing all the tat on the telly they want you to buy i mean sum of the stuff for kids is just crap and not cheap to glad I not got kids . And i see the folks in the shop buying a shit load of food and you just know half of it going to be thrown out and not cheap to dont know how folks can do it . I just buy enuf to keep me going mind thats all i can afford these days being out of work you have to make every penny account. Dam wish i could hibernate and miss the sodding lot . Lucky i be spending xmas day on my own no forced smile no pretending to be happy for the crappy presents like socks and underwear for the tenth year running . Just me and a nice little bit of venison roast potatoes done in duck fat and sum peas and carrots. And a nice bottle of beer and later on i start on a nice bottle of port spend the hole after noon and evening drinking the hole bottle. And later on pass out full of food and drink perfect day for me every one else can just sod of :) if am lucky i mite have sum spare painkillers so get stone on them to . You never know i mite over do it and OD one them now that would be the best xmas present i could give my self :) . Knowing my luck I just pass out and wake up later feeling like crap :( dam i really really really hate this time of the year well thats enuf moaning from grumpy old git hete tata for now wish you all the best over the xmas holidays.

• Hugs
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy and Moonicide
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Well xmas getting closer shit wish it just go away they folks down my street who have all ready put xmas lights up and other stuff. And keep seeing all the tat on the telly they want you to buy i mean sum of the stuff for kids is just crap and not cheap to glad I not got kids . And i see the folks in the shop buying a shit load of food and you just know half of it going to be thrown out and not cheap to dont know how folks can do it . I just buy enuf to keep me going mind thats all i can afford these days being out of work you have to make every penny account. Dam wish i could hibernate and miss the sodding lot . Lucky i be spending xmas day on my own no forced smile no pretending to be happy for the crappy presents like socks and underwear for the tenth year running . Just me and a nice little bit of venison roast potatoes done in duck fat and sum peas and carrots. And a nice bottle of beer and later on i start on a nice bottle of port spend the hole after noon and evening drinking the hole bottle. And later on pass out full of food and drink perfect day for me every one else can just sod of :) if am lucky i mite have sum spare painkillers so get stone on them to . You never know i mite over do it and OD one them now that would be the best xmas present i could give my self :) . Knowing my luck I just pass out and wake up later feeling like crap :( dam i really really really hate this time of the year well thats enuf moaning from grumpy old git hete tata for now wish you all the best over the xmas holidays.
What's a git hete Tata?
Sorry you're so sad. When all the members in my family were still alive we had amazing Christmas holidays. We're Italian so on Christmas Eve we celebrate the feast of the seven fished. My nonna always made an amazing cold seafood salad. Then the next day....!an it was another huge feast with the best appetizers and dinner you could ask for. We would usually watch the godfather haha. But then I got sick 14 years ago. I still spent two holidays in pain with them but after that I couldn't do it anymore. That year my dad died and the next year my nonna died. My Nonno comes to my house every year though to be with me and my mother.