Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Murphy's law is a bitch... With the rainy & cold weather in south of Fr, my depression and CTB pulsions are even more powerful !

• Hugs
Reactions: Azzy69, WilliamKline, a_strange_day and 1 other person
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
sacré bleu ! me too whether here ys a mess

Reactions: WilliamKline
Feelingsruiner

Feelingsruiner

Nov 8, 2019
French too and same for me. I feel you!

Reactions: Kodama
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Same here. It's like that grey sky crushes me. Anyway every winter is the same, I stuff myself with sleeping pills/benzos and sleep for 14h hours a day. See you in April.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enabran255 and WilliamKline
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Murphy's law is a bitch... With the rainy & cold weather in south of Fr, my depression and CTB pulsions are even more powerful !
That's what one person said who murdered her whole family. That rainy days got her down.

Reactions: MaybeMaybeKnot and WilliamKline
WilliamKline

WilliamKline

Flâneur
Sep 16, 2019

Definitely, don't mind the cold, but the sun being gone is a bitch...

Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
I have SAD, and miserable weather exacerbates my depression. As my luck would have it, I am forced to live in one of the dreariest parts of my country, where summer only lasts six weeks each year. Spring is torture every year with the misery lasting for weeks at a time, from April through July. It's not unheard of to not see the sun for ten days or longer.

All the places that have an ideal climate for me like the southwest, have costs of living that are completely unaffordable and will forever be out of my income range, given my shambles of a work history.

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
I have SAD, and miserable weather exacerbates my depression. As my luck would have it, I am forced to live in one of the dreariest parts of my country, where summer only lasts six weeks each year. Spring is torture every year with the misery lasting for weeks at a time, from April through July. It's not unheard of to not see the sun for ten days or longer.

All the places that have an ideal climate for me like the southwest, have costs of living that are completely unaffordable and will forever be out of my income range, given my shambles of a work history.
You beat me to it. Seasonal Affective Disorder is a thing. Make sure you get plenty of vitamin D, OP.

Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
It's the cold that's bothering me the most when it comes to bad weather. It made me stay inside 24/7 for at least six months last winter. That has changed a bit, luckily.