Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Has any on seen a head doctor if so were they any help ? My self ended up seeing one as i had ended up in a secure hospital OD on my meds more by accident was in so much pain just keep taking my pain killers. Next thing i know i collapse and ended up in the hospital they was this new head doctor they trying to make a name for him self . So he latch on to me trying to make out that i OD on my meds o purpose keep trying to tell him it was an accident. He sead it was not and the pain was not real and that was in my head to . By this time i am getting really piss of with him every time i try to talk to him he said I was lieing and was addicted to the pills. I told him it was real pain just ask my GP but no he new better and just kept on at me . That it happen i can take a lot of crap i mean a lot but it gets to a point were the red mist come down and that's it . Well he saw how bad it can be as i just up and hit him so hard he shot back and whent through his door it was close at the time so buy buy door . And as for him well he had a busted jaw i cracked a couple of his ribs o and a busted wrist. Next thing i know i am being pin down by sum big guys but sum of the were bit black and blue after they tried to restrain me . Any up shot was hes lost his job for being incompetent no charges were brought against me as he was miss handel the hole thing . But any i dont think i will ever see a head doctor ever again they seem to me anyway they in for it them selfs. O look at me i save another life were they want it saveing or not just does it to make them selfs feel better. Any like to here your thoughts on thes guys ? . :)