SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Today, it hit me: my biological father was not behaving like a nurturing parent(as I believe it should as parents want their children to grow to be successful and happy), he was a master. He had the need to control everything, to belittle, mock, beat and curse at slightest mistake. No guidance, no eye contact, I was raised to be a servant with low self-esteem and my mom wanted our best but our best was far away from that abuser. And she choose to keep us in that state of stress and fear. Power. Once you strip a human beingfrom that he is vulnerable and at the mercy of anibody. Personal boundaries give you mental and emotional stability. For that you need to fight for them, to keep your power. Children naturally love their parents. I wanted to love my father but he never showed any sign of warm emotion, we was like a master keeping his power place together by any means. Lies, deceit, turning us against each other, mockery and beating.
I found out that you need personal power, sex and meaning in life in order to be fulfilled. Life is good when you have those in the right personal amounts. This is how we are made.
Maybe some of you can relate to this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Commitmentphile101, Brink and 11 others
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
My father was a complete psychopat scum. He not only tortured me while I was young but after I separated he found me after years and completely sucked blood out of me. I think it is the worse thing possible
Psychopaths need to suck energy from someone all the time

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: crybaby, TotallyIsolated, SipSop and 1 other person
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
My father was a complete psychopat scum. He not only tortured me while I was young but after I separated he found me after years and completely sucked blood out of me. I think it is the worse thing possible
Psychopaths need to suck energy from someone all the time
I can relate to this.
For me, happened that I feel in love with a narcissistic girl. I think that was a way to earn the love I didn't get from my father. As they were similar in character. She left me emotionally bankrupt and moved on like nothing happened.
I wish I could do somehing to mend your pain, but as with me I guess that nothing exterior can fix that damage and it hurts. People will say: "is not that bad, just move on" till it happens to them.
Glad you shared.

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby and Lorntroubles