CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This world full backstabb need careful, see many show thing tell other those m9nster cruel. Now say never believe huma, think ok interact tell otherwise all get suffer not believe any. Only loe see not believe any, tell everyone careful world monster any one posibbily attack bavkstab this world wrong life wrong ,need careful no listen lie life cruelty eave yourse no believe humans prolife nonsense, life equal cruelty

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sleeps, niiina, rejected and 5 others
HumansAreHell

HumansAreHell

Aug 31, 2022
This world full backstabb need careful, see many show thing tell other those m9nster cruel. Now say never believe huma, think ok interact tell otherwise all get suffer not believe any. Only loe see not believe any, tell everyone careful world monster any one posibbily attack bavkstab this world wrong life wrong ,need careful no listen lie life cruelty eave yourse no believe humans prolife nonsense, life equal cruelty
It's truly sad how cruel people can be. I completely understand how impossible it feels to trust anyone. It is shocking to find out how many people are capable of betraying you… I'm really sorry you have to go through all of this as well, I know it may feel like it but you aren't alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
It's true people can disappoint us over and over again. I'm sorry you had to experience this pain. It's best we rely on ourselves, afterall we came to this world alone and we'll leave this planet alone.

Reactions: ksp, Zegers and Cathy Ames
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
yes thats why i dont have any real life friends and love being alone , humans are untrustworthy.

A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022
the world is full of suffering and the world is full of betrayal.....people desires collide and someone always gets hurt....its how its always been....and yes leaving the world can seem like the best plan..maybe it is.....but if you feel this thing is so bad....its likely you wont do it ryt?.....if everyone else who thought it was so bad didnt do it....you have a better world...less to complain about....but unfortunately people only complain cry and die....its a cycle of suffering waiting to claim its new victim...pls do not at to the cycle....and if you need help with that or maybe just and understanding ear....im here

niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
You're right to not trust people, I don't trust either, we never know what they'll become and sometimes is really bad, so better to not to be so open you know

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course you cannot trust people. Wherever there are people there is the potential for harm to be inflicted and suffering to be created. People can certainly be very disappointing and just make things worse for us, so therefore I would always see it as being best to be alone. Life itself is such a terrible concept filled with endless cruelty and this fact is undeniable.