willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i haven't posted in several months. i ordered SN from A back in may and was planning on taking it in late june but my friends informed my family of my plans bc i was stupid enough to tell them. i was hospitalized for a week back in july and after that i decided to give recovery another chance. but i'm falling again. i've been in therapy since i was a little girl. i've been depressed since i was 10. i've tried recovery so many times and i always seem to end up back here, waiting to catch the bus. i plan on ordering SN again soon. this time i will be more careful. i never want to make it to 2021. fuck this. i'm tired of getting hopeful about recovery only to end up here again

• Hugs
Reactions: AJ95, GoodPersonEffed, Ghost2211 and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Something similar happened to me. I failed and I'm waiting the right time to CTB except I can't right now because of some serious family issues.
I send you lots of hugs and hope you can find peace before 2021 as you wish.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and willitpass
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
maybe you should go for another method. if your family is aware about SN they will probably find out, since they are most likely keeping a close eye on you.

I'm sorry tho.

Reactions: Rn110bg101
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
maybe you should go for another method. if your family is aware about SN they will probably find it out, seen they are most likely keeping a close eye on you.

I'm sorry tho.
i've already attempted via hanging and attempted drowning/hypothermia so those two are out. i live in a very urban area so Carbon monoxide poisoning is out and i have nowhere private to do it. i don't want to traumatize someone by doing it via train and pills are highly unsuccessful. this is the only method that think is viable for me

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Good luck. If you have the option to, maybe start to pick up the mail from now on, so if you receive your package you can keep it discreetly.

Reactions: Metalhead
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Good luck :heart:

Recovery isn't possible for everyone, I'm one of those too.

Reactions: Rn110bg101