BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
Why am I so fucking off-putting? Me and my cousin met him at the same time. I've tried talking to him but he only wants to talk to her. He spams her. He takes long to reply to me and so on. Maybe I'm just weird. I just feel so rejected. I don't wanna talk to anyone anymore. If I could I'd just dig myself a hole and die there. Why is everyone making friends while I'm just left behind? I should just ctb to get this over with. I can't do this anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, OICU812, Akanea and 1 other person
Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Are you interested in him as a friend or as a lover? If you're just trying to make friends and he ignores you he might not be a great person, if he is interested in dating your cousin… welp sadly he may be trying to focus on wooing her and maybe temporarily ignoring you to not send mixed signal, maybe?
if you didn't send him weird texts that's the only plausible thing I see.

• Hugs
Reactions: BBY
BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
Are you interested in him as a friend or as a lover? If you're just trying to make friends and he ignores you he might not be a great person, if he is interested in dating your cousin… welp sadly he may be trying to focus on wooing her and maybe temporarily ignoring you to not send mixed signal, maybe?
if you didn't send him weird texts that's the only plausible thing I see.
I just wanna be friends and we met on a game. Not to mention that me and him are 18 while I cousin is 16 and in a relationship.

Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
I just wanna be friends and we met on a game. Not to mention that me and him are 18 while I cousin is 16 and in a relationship.
Oh I see, then are you a bit shy? I know that I am in voice call and all that, so people end up gravitating toward less shy people and I end up hurt, that has happened more times than I can count and is still painful. I understand the struggle, wondering whether you said something weird that put off others, reading back sent texts to be sure you didn't say any wrong stuff and screaming in your pillow of embarrassment (speaking from experience in all of that haha). Sadly the only thing is trying to find someone else, maybe even here, try to see if there is a gaming group on SaSu where you could find people to play with!