Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I always leave for a while and think I'm doing better. Sometimes I genuinely am. Sometimes I'm just deciving myself. It's hard to tell the difference.

Anyway I've fucked it up again. I've gone and triggered myself on purpose like a fucking idiot.

I keep doing things that I know will only upset me. I keep looking at stuff that makes me want to die. That's how I end up back here, usually.

I think I might just break my four months self-harm-free streak streak tonight. (Or maybe I already have? Depending on how you see it. Does looking up stuff to upset myself counts as self harm?)

I just need a proper release. I want to slice myself open.

• Hugs
Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies, snowcloud9 and Lary
Lary

Lary

Apr 25, 2019
Eu tenho a mesma sensação. Quando pareço estar melhorando, acabo voltando para cá. É um círculo sem fim, tudo sempre se repete. Como se todos meus esforços fossem inúteis. Eu só queria alguém para conversar. Alguém que não me julgue por eu ser assim

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
i feel you. i know exactly what would set my mood in a worse state and get self destructive and i still do it. the thoughts are always on my mind regardless though.
recently broke my self-harm streak of idk how long cause of it all. hope you manage to keep your streak up for a bit longer, if you can't manage, i send you my love and hugs regardless

Reactions: Lary