• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
Here I am again after 3 years, hard to believe I've found myself back here, the only forum I've ever participated in. The only place I can safely share my true thoughts and feelings.

The past 3 years have been filled with both joy and pain. That's just life. The fact remains, and will always remain - no matter what I experience, I always wished I had CTB 3 years ago when I was on the brink. I would not have missed any of these experiences I've had since then, or even since I was born. I kick myself for not having done it back then when I was so close. I feel like it actually takes effort to get back to the deepest, darkest depths of that place, or maybe it just happens naturally when things REALLY fall apart and I just have to wait til it does again. I find myself wanting to push myself in that direction instead of trying to once again head towards some kind of future. Every time I pull myself out of the hole, nothing ever works out and I find myself right back in it eventually, it's exhausting. It would be a blessing to be on the brink again - maybe this time I'd actually go through with it.

In 2 years I'll be 40 and if nothing has changed by then, I hope I will have the courage to end it. I am one of the lucky few that managed to acquire N back when it was available in 2021 (at least I think it's N). I followed the PPH to the letter. I asked for a sealed labelled bottle and instead received a decanted bottle labelled as something innocuous for obvious reasons. I don't know if it's N. I'm too scared to open it to at least smell it because I'm scared the oxygen will react with it and degrade it even more than it already has since it was decanted. Even if I did open it and smell it, I don't know what N is supposed to smell like lol. Fuck knows what is even in there! But I have loved having it in my possession all this time, it's my safety blanket, my one way ticket out if things get too much. Just having it gives me peace of mind (even if part of me thinks it might be just water in there lol). Though I have no meto (gotta get onto that). Who knows how long it will be good for, if it's even N. I don't want to rush anything but I'd hate to miss my chance to use my first class, gold standard ticket out.

Even when I achieve things I thought would fulfil me, it doesn't. Other things I desperately want from life are out of my reach, most likely forever. I am just rotting away with no purpose. I lack love in my life, whether family, friends, or romance. I'm staring to get too old to continue for too much longer in the profession I love (but also leaves me perpetually broke). There are some important people, but it never seems like enough, or that they really care. I go through the motions every day, wondering what is wrong with me, why I can't be happy or at least content when on the outside, my life isn't actually that bad. Still, I struggle to get out of bed, sometimes for days. I hear and see stories of other people's MUCH MUCH more unfortunate situations and wonder how they still want to be here and I don't. I'm disappointed that 9 years of therapy never worked. Something is broken in me and always has been. I held out hope for so long that things would get better... they never did and show only signs of getting worse. I fantasise about finally going through with it and it makes me smile. The peace and oblivion must be blissful, finally being free of everything.

I am still not in the darkest depths yet. There are tiny glowing embers, little glimmers of hope. I think they are illusions though, I think the human mind is hell bent on self preservation and will do whatever it possibly can to make you believe there's still a chance, until it can't deny reality anymore... I feel like the fact that I'm back on this forum (and not just lurking, actually even posting) is my "warning sign" that things are about to take a nose dive... It is both scary and comforting to peer down into the depths while I try and work up the courage to fall.

Thanks for this space, for all of us lost souls who share the despair of life and make each other feel less alone, even if it's just through a screen. I hope we all manage a few moments of respite today from the unrelenting weight of these dark clouds - a funny cat video, a silly chat with a good friend, getting lost in a video game, falling asleep to the sound of rain, a new recipe that turned out better than expected, taking a recreational dose of valium or oxy lol, I dunno, whatever makes you smile and forget for a moment the crushing reality of a meaningless, worthless life wasted. Thanks for reading if you made it this far, I just needed to vent tonight.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlackDog81, DarknessAndDespair, LoiteringClouds and 18 others
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
That's a beautiful post, I particularly love that last line "the crushing reality of a meaningless, worthless life wasted", welcome back fellow traveler!!

• Love
Reactions: hopeisgone
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Did you get N from D? How many bottles and grams of N?

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
I'm honestly the same as you I think I'm also falling back into a deep depression little by little day by day everything is starting to get more dull I can't even distract myself fully in something like games cause thoughts like "you'll never be good at anything no matter how much time you put into it" creep into my mind every 10 minutes

I can't even listen to music while sober and have it sound good. I'm hoping I have enough courage to use my untested SN when it arrives and as soon as it does.

anyways welcome back even though I'm pretty you would rather be happy and not here

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and hopeisgone
H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
Did you get N from D? How many bottles and grams of N?
It was N from A. One bottle as I'm a very small person and one would be more than sufficient. It's been a long time since I deep dived into this stuff but from memory I believe it's 6mg (or is it 6g??) in a bottle (someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Sounds truly awful what you are going through, sorry my friend
Best wishes and hope you find peace

• Love
H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
I'm honestly the same as you I think I'm also falling back into a deep depression little by little day by day everything is starting to get more dull I can't even distract myself fully in something like games cause thoughts like "you'll never be good at anything no matter how much time you put into it" creep into my mind every 10 minutes

I can't even listen to music while sober and have it sound good. I'm hoping I have enough courage to use my untested SN when it arrives and as soon as it does.

anyways welcome back even though I'm pretty you would rather be happy and not here
Thank you for taking the time to read and reply, it means so much just to feel understood, that you relate, and that you took the time to reply to my late-night depressed ramblings :)

I'm sorry you have found yourself in the same place, slowly slipping away :( I get what you mean when you're in that mindset.. usually I can still manage a few mindless hours playing games in blissful distraction, but tonight I only managed to play for one hour before getting too restless with my depressed thoughts. It truly sucks when powerful escapism devices such as games and music don't work anymore. Those inner self-berating voices are just too damn loud. I'd like to see about acquiring some opioids for when nothing else works, cos man that shit is THE most powerful distraction! But so hard to find... :(

Congrats on acquiring your SN! I hope you find that when you finally have it in your possession, that the need to use it immediately dissipates, as just knowing it is there brings some comfort (as it did when I received my N). But I'm not here to preach. I just hope you to take the time to deeply think when it arrives before making a final decision, and not to be too impulsive. Working up the courage is no easy feat. If you choose to exit, may you feel that sweet feeling of ultimate freedom, release and relief we all crave, before falling into a peaceful, painless, blissful sleep.

I'm sure we would all rather be happy and not here! But at least we have each other...
That's a beautiful post, I particularly love that last line "the crushing reality of a meaningless, worthless life wasted", welcome back fellow traveler!!

I love that you read til the end, and found something in my ramblings to enjoy :)
Thanks for the warm welcome kind traveller :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, iloverachel and Traveller12724
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I totally relate to OP. Was so close 3 years ago, also got pentobarbital (and sn). Regret still being here. Left, came back, left, came back.
Now I'm in a horrible lethargic complacent state of mind where i hate being here but can't bring myself to do anything about it. I have even less now than i did 3 years ago, things are so much worse, but here I am. Still waking up every day.

• Love
H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
I totally relate to OP. Was so close 3 years ago, also got pentobarbital (and sn). Regret still being here. Left, came back, left, came back.
Now I'm in a horrible lethargic complacent state of mind where i hate being here but can't bring myself to do anything about it. I have even less now than i did 3 years ago, things are so much worse, but here I am. Still waking up every day.
Sounds so similar. It's weird isn't it?? What on earth is keeping us here when we know we're better off gone? How bad do things need to get? Why are others able to do it and we can't? Regret not going but keep running back and forth between life and death. Absolute nonsensical madness!

I guess you do get that sense of lethargy when you've contemplated the shit out of it and still end up doing nothing. Maybe we subconsciously believe we're too chicken shit to ever do it since we have the means, have thought it through so long and hard, know it's the best decision, and STILL haven't done it.

This is so dumb, but I also worry about what people will think, how they will judge me, the wrong conclusions they will come to as to why I did it. I'll be dead and gone and do not believe in an afterlife... why the FUCK should I care what people will think when I will literally have ceased to exist!! It makes no damn sense. I also worry about how quickly everyone will forget about me and move on. Again, none of that matters when you're dead! Why are brains so dumb?! Haha.

It's so hard though, working up the courage. I hate when people say suicide is "weak" or "cowardly" for this reason, these people have no goddamn idea how much courage and strength it takes to go through with it.

I'm sorry thing are getting worse for you and waking up every day is a chore. Knowing you have a way out and not being able to bring yourself do use it... It's such a shit position to be in. I just have to somehow believe that when the time is right, I'll know. It will become clear, and there will be no more back and forth, no turning back. The decision, the action, will feel easy, natural, comfortable. No more confusion, just a calm certainty. Wishing you peace, whether you find it on this earth or elsewhere :heart:

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
that shit is THE most powerful distraction
I 100% agree I often find myself bingeing on dph when I listen to music (even tho it's really unhealthy), but everything is just better on anything tbh I wish I had some opioids I could use for when I finally drink SN
Working up the courage is no easy feat
I feel like courage for me has always been the easy part my first attempt was super impulsive, but I had the courage in like 10 minutes to try and CTB
I'm really hoping it's the same for SN because it's been apparent to me at least that depression never truly goes away even if I'm happy for a week the thoughts (that are usually true) and realization that everything I'm/we are doing is completely meaning will seep back in, I feel like true peace isn't possible unless your unaware of things like that, that's how everyone used to be in childhood and it would defiantly explain why I/we used to be so happy as children. also, would explain why drugs make people happy
may you feel that sweet feeling of ultimate freedom, release and relief we all crave, before falling into a peaceful, painless, blissful sleep.
I'm relying on luck fully tbh I can't afford to test the SN when it comes so if it's not a good purity then that's just another addition to my horrible luck in life
I'm really hoping it is pure tho I have horrible social anxiety, so I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to a hospital/doctor

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
It was N from A. One bottle as I'm a very small person and one would be more than sufficient. It's been a long time since I deep dived into this stuff but from memory I believe it's 6mg (or is it 6g??) in a bottle (someone correct me if I'm wrong!)
It's 6 grams of Nembutal. 6 mg ONLY pure fentanyl is that lethal . 1 gram is 1000 milligrams

H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
I 100% agree I often find myself bingeing on dph when I listen to music (even tho it's really unhealthy), but everything is just better on anything tbh I wish I had some opioids I could use for when I finally drink SN

I feel like courage for me has always been the easy part my first attempt was super impulsive, but I had the courage in like 10 minutes to try and CTB
I'm really hoping it's the same for SN because it's been apparent to me at least that depression never truly goes away even if I'm happy for a week the thoughts (that are usually true) and realization that everything I'm/we are doing is completely meaning will seep back in, I feel like true peace isn't possible unless your unaware of things like that, that's how everyone used to be in childhood and it would defiantly explain why I/we used to be so happy as children. also, would explain why drugs make people happy

I'm relying on luck fully tbh I can't afford to test the SN when it comes so if it's not a good purity then that's just another addition to my horrible luck in life
I'm really hoping it is pure tho I have horrible social anxiety, so I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to a hospital/doctor
Maybe some benzos would do the trick instead as they are much easier to get a hold of than opioids? Could help with the anxiety during your attempt, although it sounds like you have plenty of courage and might not have much anxiety at all. I heard SN gives you a racing heart though, so maybe it could help with that? I dunno, I'm sure you've looked into the SN resources more than I have since I have N instead.

You're a very brave and lucky soul to find it easy to do! It sounds like you have indeed thought it through and decided this is the path you wish to take. Living with severe and constant depression is not living at all.

Sucks that you can't test the SN though. Again, I would be too scared to take it not knowing if I'll just get bad side effects and still end up living. Wishing you the purest of SN, and hope you prepare well to make it as painless as possible.
It's 6 grams of Nembutal. 6 mg ONLY pure fentanyl is that lethal . 1 gram is 1000 milligrams
Yeah its grams then. I couldn't remember if it was mg or g lol.
6g of N is plenty for a small person like me!

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Maybe some benzos would do the trick instead as they are much easier to get a hold of than opioids? Could help with the anxiety during your attempt, although it sounds like you have plenty of courage and might not have much anxiety at all. I heard SN gives you a racing heart though, so maybe it could help with that? I dunno, I'm sure you've looked into the SN resources more than I have since I have N instead.

You're a very brave and lucky soul to find it easy to do! It sounds like you have indeed thought it through and decided this is the path you wish to take. Living with severe and constant depression is not living at all.

Sucks that you can't test the SN though. Again, I would be too scared to take it not knowing if I'll just get bad side effects and still end up living. Wishing you the purest of SN, and hope you prepare well to make it as painless as possible.

Yeah its grams then. I couldn't remember if it was mg or g lol.
6g of N is plenty for a small person like me!
I'm a big monkey 🐒. . im 174 pounds 79kg . Got up to 190 lbs . Managed to lose 16 . I want to get down to 145-150. I'm losing weight so N or SN WILL be more effective .
U think that N is still good? Probably 3 years old already?

Last edited:
H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
I'm a big monkey 🐒. . im 174 pounds 79kg . Got up to 190 lbs . Managed to lose 16 . I want to get down to 145-150. I'm losing weight so N or SN WILL be more effective .
U think that N is still good? Probably 3 years old already?
79kg is not so big! Congrats on the weight loss 👏 I'm sure you'll get to your goal weight soon!
I read that 6g of N will be enough for the average person, but people like to be COMPLETELY sure and take 2 bottles (12g) just in case as there are reports of some very rare people surviving 6g. I am small framed and petite (less than 50kg) so I know for sure 6g is more than enough.

I don't know if the N is still good. If it had come in the original sealed bottle I wouldn't be concerned. But it came decanted in a different bottle, so it had already been opened and exposed to air :( I remember reading in the PPH that the sign it has gone bad is when you can see dark specks/flakes inside it. So I am hoping that since the liquid is still clear that it is still good... but I guess I won't know for sure unless/until I take it.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
79kg is not so big! Congrats on the weight loss 👏 I'm sure you'll get to your goal weight soon!
I read that 6g of N will be enough for the average person, but people like to be COMPLETELY sure and take 2 bottles (12g) just in case as there are reports of some very rare people surviving 6g. I am small framed and petite (less than 50kg) so I know for sure 6g is more than enough.

I don't know if the N is still good. If it had come in the original sealed bottle I wouldn't be concerned. But it came decanted in a different bottle, so it had already been opened and exposed to air :( I remember reading in the PPH that the sign it has gone bad is when you can see dark specks/flakes inside it. So I am hoping that since the liquid is still clear that it is still good... but I guess I won't know for sure unless/until I take it.
If the N was decanted into another container it has been exposed to the air for too long. It could probably last about 30 days or so after being opened but not years. You may have to test it before consumption and do further research.

• Aww..
H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
If the N was decanted into another container it has been exposed to the air for too long. It could probably last about 30 days or so after being opened but not years. You may have to test it before consumption and do further research.
Well that sucks :( thanks for the heads up. I will look into testing it.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry things didn't turn out the way you wanted them. I wish you the best for the rest of your plans. The sticky thread at the top covers the stability of SN and N.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic and Praestat_Mori
lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
this post is super relatable. shit feels like im all the way back at square one. maybe even square -20