• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

breezyjelly

Jun 7, 2024
So, I'm fresh out of the psych ward (got released yesterday after a two-week stay) and nothing has changed. I still want to CTB. Anyone else who's had this experience?

Reactions: WiltingBogStar and thanatos444
T

thanatos444

Jul 4, 2024
Yes. I was discharged just over a week ago and still want to CTB.

Reactions: breezyjelly
R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
they are holding pens people in power want things running the way they want its better they weed out those into a controlled enviourment profit from heathcare keep things quiet like mess under the rug maintain order no accountability all for show, 10years ive done now its killed my soul any humanity is gone theres a reason euthansia isnt supported in cases like this these places arent there to help us its control and conformity otherwise its a fault within us then they can say we just need to accept this help and try our best margret thatcher really left her mark washing hands from mentally disabled

stay away far away theres no good to be gained theyre like dementors more they suck out the less fight u become a husk as a last form of defense ur brain just stops wanting or needing to stop more harm

• Love
Reactions: breezyjelly and WiltingBogStar
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
Yep, the institutions rarely help, especially short term ones. My family has had some success with long term treatment, but it was a multi-year, multi-facility journey for all of us.

Mine specifically was for substances and attempted CTB by overdose. My journey away from getting fucked up has been decades in the making. Hospitals, lock-ups, shrinks, doctors and 12-Step meetings on & off since 1989.

It seems like I kept going back to my old ways despite wanting to recover.

"When at the end of the road we find that we can no longer function as a human being, either with or without drugs, we all faced the same dilemma. What is there left to do? There seems to be this alternative: either go on as best we can to the bitter ends--jails, institutions or death--or find a new way to live."

That's from the 12-Step program I attend, but it applies. I have kept plugging away at that new way for a couple of years now. Long enough to know that there are no quick fixes, and while I'm not responsible for my mental illness, I am responsible for my recovery.

Best of luck "holding onto the boat".
-

Reactions: breezyjelly and thanatos444
W

Why Not

May 25, 2024
I am sorry it wasn't helpful for you. I was way closer to CTB when I was released than when they committed me. It doesn't do anything to help, in my opinion. Some studies have actually found that there is higher risk that someone will CTB after being released.

Reactions: WiltingBogStar
B

breezyjelly

Jun 7, 2024
I am sorry it wasn't helpful for you. I was way closer to CTB when I was released than when they committed me. It doesn't do anything to help, in my opinion. Some studies have actually found that there is higher risk that someone will CTB after being released.
Exactly how I feel. The urge/need to CTB is greater. And I'm acting very flippant about it (to myself), like it's inevitable.