B

blvck

May 12, 2018
The last attempt I made was some time at the end of 2018. I made a note took one last selfie, etc. But the method I used that I found here didnt work, sadly.

I am not as ready to go as I was then, but I'm sure in the coming days, my desire will build back up.

You see. I have a really bad addiction that no one knows about and I can't quit it. I'm just tired of it all.

Reactions: Ivenocare and Broken
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
The last attempt I made was some time at the end of 2018. I made a note took one last selfie, etc. But the method I used that I found here didnt work, sadly.

I am not as ready to go as I was then, but I'm sure in the coming days, my desire will build back up.

You see. I have a really bad addiction that no one knows about and I can't quit it. I'm just tired of it all.
What method did you try end of last year? I've got some real addiction problems as well

B

blvck

May 12, 2018
What method did you try end of last year? I've got some real addiction problems as well
it was something i saw on here....about tying something around your neck , idk where the post is now. but it doesnt work. i didnt even feel lightheaded

M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
it was something i saw on here....about tying something around your neck , idk where the post is now. but it doesnt work. i didnt even feel lightheaded
Tourniquette. What other methods have you considered?