meowmewo

meowmewo

May 29, 2023
This year has been awful for me. I lost four of my cats that I loved so deeply, and now, I just got rejected from all the universities I applied to. I hate myself and I am a failure. I don't want to face any of this, I believe CTB is the easiest way out for me. I'm planning on doing it in 3 weeks. I'm delaying it because my long distance girlfriend is coming to see me for the first time in two years. I love her, but after her trip I've decided that I will do it. I know it's fucked up but I do want to see her before doing it :(

I'm still looking for cheap and easy (but effective) ways to CTB. I don't want my family to catch me in a brutal situation. I want to die peacefully and quietly. I've never been sure about dying before but I think soon is the time. Thanks for reading, guys.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: meowmeowkitty, Praestat_Mori, Rumi and 2 others
M

Morty

May 27, 2023
Espero que você consiga encontrar sua paz. Se precisar de alguém pra conversar, estou aqui.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly, I think that a cheap, easy, reliable and peaceful way to ctb is something that is far too good to be true in this cruel world, I really wish that there was the option to easily leave this world peacefully, I find it so horrible how suicide is this difficult. But anyway I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering that existing brings.

Reactions: meowmeowkitty and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I feel sorry what has happended to you. Unfortunately there are no easy and cheap methods for ctb. The cheapest one may be hanging, only needs a rope. Wish you all the best!

• Informative
Reactions: Abdullah
Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
If you've had a bad year, try next year maybe. 🙄
You should be grateful that you have someone. Apply to less prestigious universities for a better chance of being accepted. I hate to break it to you but it's not the end of the world.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
You should be grateful that you have someone. Apply to less prestigious universities for a better chance of being accepted. I hate to break it to you but it's not the end of the world.
He is venting so chill, he is not asking for your advice just show him some empathy

Reactions: moon_shinomi and Roses_and_clouds
R

Roses_and_clouds

May 28, 2023
This year has been awful for me. I lost four of my cats that I loved so deeply, and now, I just got rejected from all the universities I applied to. I hate myself and I am a failure. I don't want to face any of this, I believe CTB is the easiest way out for me. I'm planning on doing it in 3 weeks. I'm delaying it because my long distance girlfriend is coming to see me for the first time in two years. I love her, but after her trip I've decided that I will do it. I know it's fucked up but I do want to see her before doing it :(

I'm still looking for cheap and easy (but effective) ways to CTB. I don't want my family to catch me in a brutal situation. I want to die peacefully and quietly. I've never been sure about dying before but I think soon is the time. Thanks for reading, guys.
To be honest, this year was terrifying for me too. I got rejected from i don't know how many universities too, so i know the stress and the crushed expectations of everyone around.

But it doesn't mean it won't get better. I have seen lives change in the span of 2 days, so i wouldn't lose that hope so easily. Don't tire yourself out, just give your mind a rest. About your cats, I'm terribly sorry. Losing a loved one is soul crushing. Especially when that one is a thing that comforted and supported you. Your cats would want your happiness too.

I wish that your girlfriend arrives safely, and i wish you two happiness. Try to not lose your hope. Your cats and girlfriend wouldnt want you sad
Saying it is easy, but the feelings of rejection is hard to endure. And he needs our support especially in these sad times.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
To be honest, this year was terrifying for me too. I got rejected from i don't know how many universities too, so i know the stress and the crushed expectations of everyone around.

But it doesn't mean it won't get better. I have seen lives change in the span of 2 days, so i wouldn't lose that hope so easily. Don't tire yourself out, just give your mind a rest. About your cats, I'm terribly sorry. Losing a loved one is soul crushing. Especially when that one is a thing that comforted and supported you. Your cats would want your happiness too.

I wish that your girlfriend arrives safely, and i wish you two happiness. Try to not lose your hope. Your cats and girlfriend wouldnt want you sad
I see your messages with good advices but this is suicide section, do that in the recovery section

We have two sides, can you go to recovery side and leave the suicide side alone

R

Roses_and_clouds

May 28, 2023

Try to live your life as much as possible. I know it's not easy to do, but even just trying helps.

You know when a person smiles for a few minutes, the brain tricks itself to feel happy even if there is nothing to be happy, you could try that

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Try to live your life as much as possible. I know it's not easy to do, but even just trying helps.

You know when a person smiles for a few minutes, the brain tricks itself to feel happy even if there is nothing to be happy, you could try that
Not helping, go to recovery section

You are making people more suicidal

meowmeowkitty

meowmeowkitty

a cat at heart.
Jun 1, 2023

i'm really sorry to hear what you're going through, as i love my cats so much as well and could bear if i lost them. A decently affordable way to ctb would be the carbon monoxide poisoning, all u need is an old car. or you could use charcoal and a charcoal chimney in a garage or a tent, something airtight. either way i wish you the best of luck in your journey < 3