CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This tell u truth this universe awful ,all wrong concept makke sufffer. Time space move atom heat thermo etc this all hppn human species ape think no sense say prolif natL say other thing ,universe chais make ape think ok ok all have mean ,this nonsense

this universe awful injury damage me, now see how all chaos all awful, how universe make suffer make injury damage make many many many many many many many many many factor all tog same time simil converge ,this crazy this awful this wild crazy nonsensi.,

wanr tell more, human brainle think ok life, human small universe big ,universe make endle prblm. This can proof see how injury damage me this awful universe, smtm human no posbl handle univers
e

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: yive, Asphyxiater, BBBB and 1 other person
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
This life really is a terribly unlucky consequence of time, evolution and selfishness. Being pro-life is just an unhelpful coping mechanism which keeps us all trapped here. I wish that you get the freedom and opportunities you've been lacking.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and altoids
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
If humanity is harsh and humanity itself came from the universe, it would make sense the universe itself is harsh too.

As much as I prefer animals to humans, I do have to admit wild animals have it rougher than almost every other human. No else to rely on but themselves, needing to hunt for basic necessities just to keep themselves alive, while living in fear of larger animals tearing you apart and that can easily lead to an agonizing death. It's just the depressing way the circle of life works.

Even being domesticated doesn't guarantee you a good life if you're unfortunate enough to be owned/controlled by someone who treats you terribly.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see life in itself to be something that is so incredibly evil, the existence of life with all it's meaningless and unnecessary suffering disgusts me. It's horrific to think about all the pain that has been experienced all throughout history and continues to be experienced now. I think that it requires severe delusion for people to justify life and to see such a thing as being beneficial, as the reality is that existing just leads to unecessary harm, it's harmful to exist in this world where there is unlimited potential to be tortured. The existence of life is just a cruel, tragic mistake.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890