E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
Had an awful day. Awful. I try to go out and I see my dad and uncles I haven't seen for years and they make fun of me. And now my eating disorder is triggered. I'm already told I'm too skinny as it is and my uncle had to make me feel worse because a photo my cousin took of me he didn't even wait until I was ready and they started saying very nasty things about my clothes. Everyday is bad too, I have no one to talk to how I am feeling and I don't really have a good direction in my life. I'm just in tears and they have to make fun when I'm already struggling as it is. I try stay positive and now I think why even try?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, blueclover_., Rational man and 18 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that things are this bad. People are just so cruel. Everyday is horrible for me as well. I understand it is hard to carry on when you are struggling. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, blueclover_., Brokensaddle and 4 others
Risperdead

Risperdead

Agenda 2030 Sustainable Death
Jul 20, 2021
no offense bud, but you have to realize that most humans are selfish full of shit meatbags. they dont care. the movie idiocracy doesnt get it right, its worse. you are a great being as you are! they make fun of you to make themself look better, above you, as they dont know how to behave right in situation.
you are not alone in having no one to talk to! beyond that, as a targeted individual i experience gangstalking, noise campaigns and very painful directed energy weapon attacks to name just a few aspects of this 24/7 torture program. hopefully this will help you to understand how fucked life can be and get another view of your own and its direction. i guess its not that bad and youre actually on the right track just lack a person who support you and give you positive feedback. keep your head up and grab some good food eleanorhere. most of humanity is about to die soon in "the great culling" and of shitty fude = codex alimentarius . Ti diagram 4 2c orig have a nice day!!!

Reactions: mentalhealthfighter
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
no offense bud, but you have to realize that most humans are selfish full of shit meatbags. they dont care. the movie idiocracy doesnt get it right, its worse. you are a great being as you are! they make fun of you to make themself look better, above you, as they dont know how to behave right in situation.
you are not alone in having no one to talk to! beyond that, as a targeted individual i experience gangstalking, noise campaigns and very painful directed energy weapon attacks to name just a few aspects of this 24/7 torture program. hopefully this will help you to understand how fucked life can be and get another view of your own and its direction. i guess its not that bad and youre actually on the right track just lack a person who support you and give you positive feedback. keep your head up and grab some good food eleanorhere. most of humanity is about to die soon in "the great culling" and of shitty fude = codex alimentarius . View attachment 75421have a nice day!!!

WTF: Do not derail this thread. Sounds a bit like conspiracy theory.
I am really sorry for you OP. I have an eating disorder too and a lot of other illnessses too.
LIfe can really suck.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, sandalphon, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
WTF: Do not derail this thread. Sounds a bit like conspiracy theory.
I am really sorry for you OP. I have an eating disorder too and a lot of other illnessses too.
LIfe can really suck.
I'm sorry you have that too. Yeah at the minute I have no one to talk to except people online who say I'm here and then just go. I'm feeling very depressed and I try and help myself and just get rude comments by family haven't seen for years. Have had enough my life feels very lonely and I don't know what to do, I'm scared if I go out more people will hate me

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I'm sorry you have that too. Yeah at the minute I have no one to talk to except people online who say I'm here and then just go. I'm feeling very depressed and I try and help myself and just get rude comments by family haven't seen for years. Have had enough my life feels very lonely and I don't know what to do, I'm scared if I go out more people will hate me
My family is shit too, Now they care after they made me a wreck. But over a decade I was severly mistreated as a childb by them which destroyed my brain. Fuck life!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, blueclover_. and eleanorhere
H

Haexx

Sep 28, 2021
Had an awful day. Awful. I try to go out and I see my dad and uncles I haven't seen for years and they make fun of me. And now my eating disorder is triggered. I'm already told I'm too skinny as it is and my uncle had to make me feel worse because a photo my cousin took of me he didn't even wait until I was ready and they started saying very nasty things about my clothes. Everyday is bad too, I have no one to talk to how I am feeling and I don't really have a good direction in my life. I'm just in tears and they have to make fun when I'm already struggling as it is. I try stay positive and now I think why even try?
Hi, do you have some friends or people you can talk about it (sorry for my English)?

• Hugs
E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
Hi, do you have some friends or people you can talk about it (sorry for my English)?
No. I have no friends, only people online who disappear on me or who don't really care. I have no one in real life I can talk to except my parents who won't help me and are happy with their own lives. I'm alone and they expect me to be too. I am really struggling.
My family is shit too, Now they care after they made me a wreck. But over a decade I was severly mistreated as a childb by them which destroyed my brain. Fuck life!
That's awful, I know how that feels. I really do.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, blueclover_. and Risperdead
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
For me, too!

• Hugs
goodbyebunny .

goodbyebunny .

Oct 29, 2020
You don't deserve that, I'm so sorry.

• Hugs