CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This tell u trul avoid species all awfll all mmster wait attck abuse etc lose faith all say injury damage nobod care callous no care ,say come come injury damage ni reply ni any ,no want human no want earth know long exp human awful species not wabt human not want stay. Want avoid human avoid life wish nvr exst wish nvr human

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, yive, wiltingorchid and 1 other person
N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
I have always preferred animals to humans. They love unconditionally and are loyal, they don't care how you look, how much money you have, how successful you are, they just love you for you. I have met some lovely people, but I have also been let down by them many times. Most people are out for what they can get and so self absorbed that they don't really care about anyone else.
I have always thought that people who struggle with life are more intelligent and that's why they struggle, they can see life for what it is. If you don't question anything you can breeze through life believing all the bullshit :)
I don't know your story, how you got injured, or why you have been let down, but I would like to. I am still finding my way around. Is there a post I could read to get to know you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dying science gal and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that so many humans just create more suffering, I certainly think that it's for the best to avoid them as you cannot trust and rely on people, it truly is horrible how many humans often behave. But I certainly believe that the human species should have never evolved in the first place, it's a cruel mistake how it has, this species should go voluntarily extinct. (Through people not choosing to procreate)

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, CTB Dream, yive and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
I have always preferred animals to humans. They love unconditionally and are loyal, they don't care how you look, how much money you have, how successful you are, they just love you for you. I have met some lovely people, but I have also been let down by them many times. Most people are out for what they can get and so self absorbed that they don't really care about anyone else.
I have always thought that people who struggle with life are more intelligent and that's why they struggle, they can see life for what it is. If you don't question anything you can breeze through life believing all the bullshit :)
I don't know your story, how you got injured, or why you have been let down, but I would like to. I am still finding my way around. Is there a post I could read to get to know you?
Vry thnk rply yea anmal can bttr smtm, human awfl. Sry this prvt als cmplx no able tell

N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
Vry thnk rply yea anmal can bttr smtm, human awfl. Sry this prvt als cmplx no able tell
No problem and totally understand. I hope today is a good day for you, fingers crossed for only kind human interactions, we can only hope :)