CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This evn before injury damage many prblm neuro diverge anhedo depress autisti etc now add injury damage be vege. Also lgbtq many other thing v diff. This injury damage make autism v worse .think need leave life ,v diff me not match world have own world v diff now add injury damage v unique. World not me species not me ,need leave, universe no want me Stay universe injury damage me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: charlotte_, Touhou, Usako0504 and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have autism as well, I simply don't think that autistic people are meant to exist in this cruel world, at least I'm not. I think that in my case it's a reason as to why I've always wished to die, the thought of existing here could never appeal to me and anyway I don't see any benefit in having to suffer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: brokenpersi, TAW122 and CTB Dream
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Autism makes you think rationally rather than emotionally, unfortunately when the truth is that life is not worth living this makes living with autism painful. It must be so much harder to live with your injury so I hope you find peace from it. It's cursed that people have to suffer so much for things out of their control, even more fortunate people like me have so many constant pains and sufferings.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Forever Sleep
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I can relate to you as I'm in similar predicaments too. While I don't currently have any major physical health problems, my autism (particularly Aspergers) has made my experience in life (sentience) rather horrible and more oftenly than not, I'm more/less like the outsider. Though the social aspect doesn't bother me that much, since I learned to be at peace with my own company (solitary life), but not enough to justify living until old age. Furthermore, I could not fathom letting natural causes take it's course (painfully and likely full of suffering).

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Forever Sleep