• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
I have total insomnia again plus more brain damage than ever and don't want to get put in another psych ward and pumped full of more meds that don't even work anymore. I see August 2021 PPH is the latest and I was wondering if anyone had it. I'd like to finally exit via N instead of the creepy bottle of SN that sits in my room. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessInWhite, yellothere, RainAndSadness and 5 others
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
This version of the PPH is not available here yet. However, in the resources topic you can find a link to the March 2021 edition, which includes the contact details of D (named "B" in the book), the only supplier who's considered legit and reliable at the moment.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, GreenMile and MyChoiceToLeave
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
one of the moderators posted this on her page

RainAndSadness
If you have any questions regarding the resources, feel free to message me. I'll look into the PPH and see if there is enough substantial change that would justify the enormous work to upload the new edition. I'm not going anywhere, SS is my home and I'll stay with you to the end. I hope I can find enough energy soon to get involved more into the community again in the foreseeable future. I appreciate the support, y'all. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: chocolatebar, Lost1804, archipelago and 3 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I've uploaded the most recent PPH edition from August a few hours ago. If you have any questions, let me know.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aap, chocolatebar, archipelago and 15 others

Student
Aug 3, 2021
I've uploaded the most recent PPH edition from August a few hours ago. If you have any questions, let me know.
Thank you for uploading the PPH August 21 edition. It was reassuring to see that the email address I had for D matches!

Reactions: RainAndSadness, LifeQuitter2018 and SosoruzeDosukoi
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for uploading : )

Looks like references of A and D selling Dolethal have finally been removed so I guess we can assume that it's going to be the business as usual 6.5g/100ml for the near future.

Reactions: 316 and SosoruzeDosukoi
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Thank you very much! This format (2 pages at once) makes it also much easier to find what you're looking for.

Good to see that they also finally mentioned B = D, although not very explicit yet.

About Dolethal: I've recently contacted D and asked about it. He is not selling it at the moment because, according to him, it's currently not being manufactured due to the pandemic. If he gets his hands on it in the future, he will be selling it again, but he cannot say if and when that will happen.

• Wow
Reactions: RainAndSadness and LifeQuitter2018
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Thank you very much! This format (2 pages at once) makes it also much easier to find what you're looking for.

Good to see that they also finally mentioned B = D, although not very explicit yet.

About Dolethal: I've recently contacted D and asked about it. He is not selling it at the moment because, according to him, it's currently not being manufactured due to the pandemic. If he gets his hands on it in the future, he will be selling it again, but he cannot say if and when that will happen.
That's what I've heard about Dolethal as well. Seems like an odd decision to stop manufacturing it as I'm sure the number of animals needing to be euthanized stays somewhat constant pandemic or not. Maybe it's a supply chain issue as there is/was a vet N shortage in the U.S.

Seems odd we haven't had a powdered N source since last summer/fall. Historically, there's been a Chinese powdered source avaialable at least for a period of time once a year (C, B, J, and so on). I wonder what the Chinese druglords are up to lol. I'm sure that A and D can attest that selling N is a good business :ahhha:

Reactions: Wrennie
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
Did you upload it at the ressources section? I can only see the March version there.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and BumperCrop
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

I guess there's no more confusion over whats in the pph anymore as we have the most upto date version, thanks so much for this.

Reactions: RainAndSadness and peacefulhorizons
A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
thank you so much. ive been reading through it and was wondering if you or anyone else has the data of sn deaths that is mentioned on p 116

thanks again

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness
F

FML@2021

Jan 14, 2021
I tried downloading the August 2021 PPH but I'm getting a message that the file is no longer available. Is anyone else having the same issue?

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
The August 2021 link in the Suicide Resources Compilation thread says the file doesn't exist. And the most recent file in the Wiki is for March.

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
that entire topic is not exactly up-to-date. someone needs to do a little better job if im being honest. im gonna attach the book to my post, hope it's not against the rules or anything (i downloaded it from that same thread few days ago when it was still up, same exact file)

//ok looks like that failed..
Code:
https://anonfiles.com/b7y6c0C9u6/PPH_August_Edition_pdf

Reactions: RainAndSadness, GayBus, Lost Magic and 1 other person
F

FML@2021

Jan 14, 2021
Thanks for trying. @RainAndSadness - i know it's a huge pain in the ass to upload the most current pph and i'm so incredibly grateful to you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to keep the pph updated. If you have time and its not too much trouble, could you please upload the august 2021 version again. Your upoads are the only ones I trust. Thanks so much. xo
Hi RainAndSadness - hope you're doing ok. If you have the time and it's not too much of an inconvenience, could I bother you to send me the most recent contact info for A and D/B? Thanks so much xo

Last edited:
  • Love
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
As explained in this thread, the files have been taken down due to copyright infringement. I'll see if I can find a solution to this issue. Once I did, I'll re-upload the PPH and update this thread with the correct links.

In the meantime, there is this link from @juraviel. I've checked the file and it contains the correct email addresses of both A and D. In case of uncertainty and if you have any questions regarding the validity of email addresses, feel free to message me. I'll help out.

Hi RainAndSadness - hope you're doing ok. If you have the time and it's not too much of an inconvenience, could I bother you to send me the most recent contact info for A and D/B? Thanks so much xo

Sure, I've sent you a PM.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime, FML@2021, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 2 others