• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
it's not fair that ever since I was a child I've always always always craved attention and yet I've never recieved much

I do everything, and I mean everything I can to become popular and get attention especially online. I tried creating an entire new personality publicly, tried creating a whole new identity on a different account without telling anyone, analyzed the profiles of "big" twitter accounts people like a lot to make one like theirs, paid attention to behavior too to act more like them, nothing. I have ~450 twitter followers and that's not NEARLY enough.

I have tons of friends but none of them give me much attention or affection other than like 3 of them. a lot of my friends, especially one, make it so obvious they couldn't care less about me or how I feel. whenever I ask for praise or attention it's usually crickets and I'm so fucking tired of it I give all my friends so much genuine affection because I love my friends, I'm very grateful for my friends and I mean that! but none of them care for me and I'm so fed up with all of it I don't know what to do anymore I just want attention

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, CatLvr, spirittheyregone and 3 others
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
Whats the reason you want attention? Genuinely curious. I never felt that way, especially not in social media.

Reactions: CatLvr, spirittheyregone, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
Whats the reason you want attention? Genuinely curious. I never felt that way, especially not in social media.
I have covert NPD, but i've also just always craved it since I was little. I think it's also because my parents never gave me much when I was little, I went through a lot of emotional neglect and still am to this day

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SoulWhisperer, Sylveon, CatLvr and 1 other person
S

Sat

Aug 12, 2024
You don't need love from a million people, you need a million love from a person.

I've heard a quote like that somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: maidens, Fragile_ and CatLvr
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
I crave attention, maybe it stems from none of my basic needs being met growing up and being isolated from other people? I'm not sure. I have a tendency to be a people pleaser so people like me. Like you, I know a lot of people! But they may as well all be NPCs.

All that just to say I don't 100% know your perspective but can definitely sympathize with an appetite for attention that remains unsatiated

• Love
Reactions: maidens
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
This is a mindset I genuinely don't understand. To be clear that does not make it less valid or mean that it is wrong in amy way. Just I personally don't get it. I've always wanted to minimize the amount of attention I receive. I try to be bland, boring, nondescript. I don't want people looking at me, judging me, and definitely not approaching me. It's a pain in the ass that I work in people oriented jobs and have to fake it at work. I just shut that shit down as soon as I get home. I have very little social media, and ertainly no followers.

• Love
Reactions: maidens and Fragile_
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
This is a mindset I genuinely don't understand. To be clear that does not make it less valid or mean that it is wrong in amy way. Just I personally don't get it. I've always wanted to minimize the amount of attention I receive. I try to be bland, boring, nondescript. I don't want people looking at me, judging me, and definitely not approaching me. It's a pain in the ass that I work in people oriented jobs and have to fake it at work. I just shut that shit down as soon as I get home. I have very little social media, and ertainly no followers.
Some people are just like that. I understand your pov too. I get nervous when I am the center of attention, it just so happens that I want it anyway despite that. I think most people in a similar boat don't have this weird conflicting desires like I do. Hiding away never to be seen again by another person sometimes seems really appealing lol

• Love
Fragile_

Fragile_

cold as ice
Jun 2, 2024
I understand your frustration but honestly satisfying your needs with the amount of twitter followers is hollow. You need few close friends or even just 1 person that cares about you the same way you care about them. But yea.. it's not easy to find that person

• Love