F

FriendDeath

Student
Oct 12, 2024
My abusive family is the worst they dont care that i have to deal with this stupid shit plus i cant even vent in public anymore, im atleast glad this place exists. I knocked over a shelf in an attempt to ctb, i did get hurt but didnt die from it
The shelf didnt have much stufd thankfully, i carefully chose the one with the least stuff so it would be easier to pass it as an accident

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dai, wren-briar, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
I'm a little confused, what was the method?

Reactions: undecided and wren-briar
F

FriendDeath

Student
Oct 12, 2024
I'm a little confused, what was the method? ...method?
made it so knocking over a shelf was an accident so it would land on me and get crushed

• Yay!
Reactions: undecided and wren-briar
L

LostSoul1965

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
made it so knocking over a shelf was an accident so it would land on me and get crushed
No offense but the odds of that working are next to none.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, Tig, nattys5thtoenail and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for the suffering that you have to go through. I also have an abusive family as they're overly religious and impose their shitty religion and views on me. It sucks and I hate at how abusive parents even exist. We honestly deserve better than this but unfortunately life isn't so kind to everybody. I just hope that you find peace soon regardless of what happens

• Love
Reactions: Tig, myusername890, ladylazarus4 and 1 other person
C

coffeebeany

Jul 12, 2024
It is unlikely that this is successful …

• Informative
Reactions: Tig, undecided, wren-briar and 2 others
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
From your other thread to this one it seems like you're impulsively looking for ways to ctb. Again I strongly urge you to do some research on more reliable methods.

• Informative
Reactions: Tig, ladylazarus4, undecided and 3 others
athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
You seem to be going through a lot right now [1][2][3][4] and I am truly sorry to see you struggling this much, no one deserves this amount of pain and suffering.

With that said, please take time to consider viable methods if CTB is something you are truly interested in. And if you are not ready, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that and you are welcome to vent here and have support from some pretty badass people on the site who can understand the suffering you might be experiencing.

Research methods and plan it so you are not acting on a whim or an impulse and just making the situation worse in the short or potentially long term. May want to start here and begin to consider different methods that are realistic. Injuring yourself by knocking shelves on top of you seems really unreliable and more likely to just cause physical injuries, more pain, and possibly make future attempts more difficult to complete, please reconsider.

With whatever you decide, I hope you find everything you are looking for and find peace & serenity.

• Love
Reactions: Tombs_in_your_eyes, LunarLight, Tig and 3 others
imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
Even if you did succeed or seriously hurt yourself with this method it would likely cause liability to the owner of the store and could end up with them being sued

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and undecided
nattys5thtoenail

nattys5thtoenail

goofball
Oct 6, 2024
I'm sorry about your family situation man, I get the struggle and i definitely understand why this would make you suicidal.

On a side note, avoid conspicuous methods. They aren't very effective.

Reactions: Tig
Tig

Tig

Oct 17, 2024
Sounds desperate.
Impulse attempts are highly likely to fail.
Everything you need or want to know about methods is on this forum, take a deep breath, or 40, grab a plate of food and study.
Build a plan that will work for you.
Should even help with whatever anxiety you are going through just being more informed and seeing you have choices that are reasonably, likely to work.

• Informative
Reactions: LostSoul1965