illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Hi. So, I'm back. I've been away from home for a month now, and I'm glad to be away from my parents and that environment in general, I am struggling in my current living situation a lot. First off, been through a breakup. Ended on good terms, not too worried about it. However, I've met a girl since then and I haven't known her long at all but I feel so fucking emotionally attached to her, to the point I feel almost completely dependent on her. I feel terrible because I know it's not healthy for her to deal with me like that. Additionally, I struggle very badly to regulate my emotions and it's taking a toll on the people around me. I can't function normally, I'm always sad about something and I show it too much. It doesn't take much to get me to a point where I break down crying, and I feel powerless to stop those feelings from coming once something sets me off. I've started Wellbutrin recently as well, and I do not feel depressed for about 8 to 9 hours of the day, but as soon as my medication wears off I can't keep myself together. I feel like it's made me worse instead of better due to this drastic crashing towards the afternoon. I really can't do this anymore. I want to be at peace. I want to stop feeling like half a person. I want to be fucking normal. I don't understand what's wrong with me and I want nothing more than to ctb but I know I can't. i need help so badly right now and I don't know who to ask.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Aim, pole and 1 other person