• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TomatoSandwich

TomatoSandwich

Just a gal that wants to be gone
May 25, 2024
Just as the title says, I plan on CTB but every time i try is reallt painful, is there a golden angle for it to not hurt?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
How is it painful? Is it on your whole neck? Is it pushing on your windpipe? I am assuming you are trying partial.

H

Halo

Jun 10, 2024
I think if you do a proper hanging, a broken neck is inevitable. Hanging is brutal. There are alternatives, unless you're imagining a dramatic exit. Nothing much more horrific than walking in on a dead hanging body, just real chilling stuff

Reactions: FakeSmileGuy, petal76 and litekiller11
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
I think if you do a proper hanging, a broken neck is inevitable. Hanging is brutal. There are alternatives, unless you're imagining a dramatic exit. Nothing much more horrific than walking in on a dead hanging body, just real chilling stuff
You're talking about a drop hanging where the idea is to sever the spinal cord. I think they're talking about either a full suspension or partial hanging where the idea is to cut off blood flow to the brain.

Reactions: TomatoSandwich and alltoomuch2
TomatoSandwich

TomatoSandwich

May 25, 2024
You're talking about a drop hanging where the idea is to sever the spinal cord. I think they're talking about either a full suspension or partial hanging where the idea is to cut off blood flow to the brain.
This exactly

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can't envision how having a rope around one's neck, squeezing tightly enough to restrict blood flow, wouldn't cause some kind of pain. I don't think hanging is on the list of painless ways to ctb.

Reactions: imsotired35
TomatoSandwich

TomatoSandwich

May 25, 2024
I can't envision how having a rope around one's neck, squeezing tightly enough to restrict blood flow, wouldn't cause some kind of pain. I don't think hanging is on the list of painless ways to ctb.
I know, but I don't have any other method available

• Love
Reactions: FakeSmileGuy and locked*n*loaded
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
This exactly
So really it just comes down to trying different angles. When I was practicing for full suspension, I would let my weight down with my head at different angles and the rope in slightly different positions (higher or lower on my neck) and sometimes it would hurt and sometimes I would get tingles and almost pass out with absolutely no pain at all. You just kind of have to play around with the angle until you get it right. Some people have a really tough time with it, depending on their weight and anatomy. It's one of the unfortunate drawbacks of this method.

I at one point toyed around with combining this with an idea from the night night method where you actually put something on your neck to help press specifically on your carotid arteries. So like two rolled up socks placed on either side of your neck. That way the rope puts pressure on your carotids instead of across your entire neck and you pass out quickly.

I can't envision how having a rope around one's neck, squeezing tightly enough to restrict blood flow, wouldn't cause some kind of pain.
Technically true, but I think the point of this method is, if done correctly, you pass out before you really start feeling any pain or you feel pain only briefly.

Reactions: FakeSmileGuy and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Technically true, but I think the point of this method is, if done correctly, you pass out before you really start feeling any pain or you feel pain only briefly.
Oh, I understand the general "goal", or point of the hanging method. My only point is that when you restrict blood flow to any parts of the body that require it, which is all of the body, there is definitely going to be pain felt. You're right, hopefully it doesn't last too long and unconsciousness comes quickly. Sounds like the OP isn't getting sufficient squeeze. And they didn't mention what type of ligature they're using, nor even if they're trying partial or full. Personally, I'd trying lubricating the ligature with a wax of some sort if I were having this problem.

Reactions: Forveleth
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
I only know partial and I've tried it, tho i've only been close to passing out because i just couldn't commit to it.. but i can definitely say that it's not painful. not even close, you start to lose vision and then consciousness within seconds if you put rope under you sweet spot. only thing you'll feel is consciousness leaving your body if you keep the pressure. night-night method thread has many info regarding finding that sweet spot. this method just requires a lot of practice.

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Forveleth
Annatg

Annatg

Jun 5, 2024
To be honest, I'm also afraid of pain, but if you do everything right, you'll be unconscious in 10 seconds. my experience says it doesn't hurt.

Reactions: Forveleth