S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
Hi guys I just joined this forum yesterday but have already made some posts/comments. First off I just want to say that I've been lurking for years but finally feel a sense of relief to be part of the site knowing it's a safe place and that there are others who are also on the same journey…but anyway I'm Indian by race and things like astrology and spiritualism are a huge part of the Hindu culture so my mom took me to an astrologer to have my palms read this morning and he said that Ive been going through a rough patch for the last few years( try my whole fucking life) and he said things would get better and I would live a very long life into my mid 80s and I'm only 32 and this infuriated me seeing I would ctb tomorrow if I could.. I have my >97 percent sn ready to use and almost want to prove that fucker wrong and drink it tonight..is this impulsive or do you guys think I should plan it out carefully seeing I have no ae or Benzos or even tested the sn for that matter??? Thanks for all feedback

N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023
Sent you a PM. I recommend not being impulsive

Reactions: HereTomorrow
Upvote 0
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
Same, being impulsive can be bad for many reasons. It can lead to less chance of attempt success, regret and then stopping mid attempt, etc. Generally I think if you want to ctb, it should be a well thought out plan and you should be calm as possible carrying it out.

Reactions: Mateira and sadlittleman32
Upvote 0
Emeralds

Emeralds

Aug 29, 2024
You might have your reasons to ctb but trying to prove an astrologer wrong shouldn't be one of them. It should be your own decision. Don't let someone else push you into it.

Reactions: Mateira and sadlittleman32
Upvote 0
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Pyschics, astrologers, etc are almost all fos. Tarrot cards, cults, etc......all bs.

Reactions: sadlittleman32, Emeralds and LifeQuitter
Upvote 1