• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Does anyone feel that they no longer want to feel associated with anyone or anything.No name,no nationality,no gender,no form,no familial ties.Everything feels fleeting.I have no association to my name.My name feels foreign to me.It all started there.I feel alienated from my mother at times.I ruined her life beyond repair and a symbol of her pain and suffering.I'll do anything to trade her life for my worthless one.Nothing good comes of being born into this female body.Only suffering and oppression.I want to die.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Yeah. No name feels like my own, and I feel like an outsider among my family and friends.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
The feeling you're trying to describe might be depersonalization. I view myself as a consciousness and that's it. All other traits or labels like sex, gender, name etc have no meaning to me other than them being used to identify and classify me. I don't think I have a sense of identity like others do either, from my understanding people have a sense of themselves like they're smart, pretty, funny etc but for me I have to think to come up with an answer and won't like whatever I come up with.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy