• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

A1713

Aug 22, 2021
I googled the countries that have assisted suicide legalised. I'm only getting results on the law and some statistics

Are there websites for the organisations that performs the service? I want to get in touch and see if I can work on my file.

Thanks

Helplessturtle79

Helplessturtle79

Aug 28, 2021
It can be kind of iffy. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that in the countries and states where it's legal, you need to be terminally ill, and over a certain age (usually about 50?).

A

A1713

Aug 22, 2021
I've read that the patient must have unbearable suffering and have reports for trying different treatments.

My plan is to present my case as a person with unbearable psychological suffering as 8 have chronic depression and tried various treatments including ECT

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
My plan is to present my case as a person with unbearable psychological suffering as 8 have chronic depression and tried various treatments including ECT

Are you from the Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg? Don't get your hopes up if you aren't... :nomouth:

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: tabletop