• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Consciousness & awareness
Nov 17, 2019
Hi all.

I plan to do the deed this week Thursday to be exact.

I'm thinking hanging is 100% the way I want to go but I have a big problem. My cartoid arteries seem to be very hard to find and I feel like I've tried everything.

I attempted to hang myself maybe 5 times yesterday and none of the times I've found my cartoids. I've just had a very big amount of pressure build up in my head.
I do seem to go purple in the face so am I doing the right thing there?
Is it a case of just fighting the survival instinct?

I have attempted to hang myself quite frequently and I don't seem to have any luck doing it. But this Thursday I feel like I'm just going to go for broke and do it.

I do have another question too. With gorilla tape, is that a good way to try and hang yourself? Maybe wrapping it around and then putting a noose around the neck for added pressure?

Any input is appreciated thank you