• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
I'd rather kill myself than end up in prison one day for being violent against someone else such as a stranger. In the psych ward I did end up assaulting a staff member but they did not press charges, I also pulled my punch at the last moment.

I'm afraid of myself and my future. I think society should remove me from existence before I bring harm to another person again. Please legalize euthanasia soon.

I notice that I lose rationality whenever I go into a manic episode. Who knows when the next one might come? I'm taking pills for the time being, but they make me feel awful.

I'm constantly anxious and monitoring my own mental state, but you can't really "catch" yourself before you go into a manic episode... it just happens spontaneously and you don't notice until after the damage is done.

I could've been disowned, thrown out into the streets, became homeless, then it would be too late to order poison online to kill myself.

Life is scary, and I'm sick of dealing with uncertainties.

• Love
Reactions: CHOSEVIOLENCE