• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

user_1

Nov 25, 2018
Hi all. First, thank you to the staff providing this service and thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I'm looking for answers for questions about my chosen method. Here's some information that might be useful to know. I'm a ~66kg, 5'4" adult male living in England. I've never drunk much alcohol before, at least not to the point of inebriation. I'm planning on ingesting prochlorperazine antiemetics, then sedating myself with a combination of alcohol and diphenhydramine whilst crouched with a noose around my neck. The other end of the rope (or scarf specifically) will be tied around a door handle which is about 3' off the floor. Alternatively, I can tie it around the metal bar in my wardrobe which is 5' off of the wardobe's bottom, but my wardrobe is quite narrow so it will be quite uncomfortable to be inside of it and may prevent my body from hanging freely enough to apply sufficient pressure. After sedation, I'm hoping I'll become unconscious, that my body will go limp, and that the rope will sufficiently tighten due to my body's weight and thus block my brain's oxygen supply. My questions are:

About how long should the length of rope (or scarf in my case) be?

If one scarf is not long enough, would my method still work if I knotted two or more together?

What knot would I use to ensure they'll keep being fastened together?

What knots should I use for the noose to increase the chances of death?

What knots should I use to properly secure the rope onto the handle and prevent it from sliiping?

What else could I do to prevent it from slipping?

How many mg of prochlorperazine maleate should I take to prevent vomiting as much as possible, whilst minimizing uncomfortableness before sedation sets in?

How many mg of diphenhydramine hydrochloride and litres of 37.5% ABV vodka do I need to take before I'm fully sedated?

Are there better, still readily available, legal, alternative drugs that also require no prescriptions than the above for my purposes?

In what order should I ingest the above?

How long should I wait between ingesting each?

How can I ensure this process is as painless and comfortable as possible?

What else should I do/take to ensure this process is as successful as possible?

Any advice, or even just general comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
I

interestingname

Nov 23, 2018
For the noose you would make a slipknot, but I'm unsure about the other stuff. I think another slipknot on the doorknob should work, and a snuggle hitch if you choose the wardrobe pole. You should definitely test either of them with your full weight before doing anything.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Lifeisatrap, user_1 and 1 other person
U

user_1

Nov 25, 2018
For the noose you would make a slipknot, but I'm unsure about the other stuff. I think another slipknot on the doorknob should work, and a snuggle hitch if you choose the wardrobe pole. You should definitely test either of them with your full weight before doing anything.

Hey thanks for the information. What I'd been doing previously was tying both ends of my scarf together to make a closed loop, slinging that over the handle (not a knob, which I suspect would've prevented it from slipping othewise), then using a cow hitch around my neck (I tried linking in the "cow hitch" wikipedia page but it keeps being flagged as spam, so you'll just have to search for it youself unfortunately). This had some advantages and some disadvantages. It was quite comfortable as it doubled the surface area of rope around my neck, and it tightened quite quickly without much friction. Unfortunately, it also kept slipping off of the handle, and also resulted in a shorter length as the rope was effectively folded in half so I had barely enough length to work with. As such, I think I'll try your advice which seems like it might work better, at the expense of some loss of comfort. A snuggle hitch on the wardrobe bar also seems like it would take my weight well, I just have to figure out an appropriate pose whilst inside so I'm hanging and pulling the rope taut if I attempt doing it that way.

Whilst you're here, do you think my method would work or if there are any glaring flaws that might make it fail right off the bat? Do you think a scarf would be good enough or should I go and buy actual load-bearing rope?

Just some extra information I'm not able to edit into my original post. I'm planning on doing this in my apartment and I'm worried of getting found out. Is my method noisy and likely to rouse my flatmates' attentions? If so, is there anything I can do to minimise that risk?

Also, I've tried partial hangings multiple times before and stopped each time after feeling uncomfortable, immense pressure in my head and neck strain (which is my reason for wanting to be sedated for my next attempt). After reading some posts around the forum, I think the former is due to compression of the jugular veins. As such, I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to use some padding on the surface of my neck closest to carotid arteries and farthest from my jugular veins, to increase the pressure applied in the former relative to the latter. If so, what kind of padding would be appropriate? How would I secure it in place? And what areas on my neck would be the best places to apply the padding on?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
I

interestingname

Nov 23, 2018
A non stretchy scarf should work for partial, but for myself I bought a rope. It shouldn't be noisy, but I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you have at least an hour alone. The risk of being found and ending up brain dead isn't worth it. I recommend checking the resource page if you haven't yet, it'll provide more info than I can. Good luck.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Strumgewehr, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
U

user_1

Nov 25, 2018
A non stretchy scarf should work for partial, but for myself I bought a rope. It shouldn't be noisy, but I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you have at least an hour alone.

Right, thanks for the answers.

The risk of being found and ending up brain dead isn't worth it.

This is something I'm extremely worried about myself. It's quite aggravating to think that it's so hard to properly, easily, reliably, legally and cheaply commit suicide. I wish this wasn't the case.

I recommend checking the resource page if you haven't yet, it'll provide more info than I can. Good luck.

Will do. I assume this is the one you're referring to, right? Thanks again.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Right, thanks for the answers.

This is something I'm extremely worried about myself. It's quite aggravating to think that it's so hard to properly, easily, reliably, legally and cheaply commit suicide. I wish this wasn't the case.

Will do. I assume this is the one you're referring to, right? Thanks again.

I understand. I am in the same sitiation as well.I am going to do partial with my scarf. But I am absolutely petrified that i will be found alive with injuries or i will end up failing and sent to a mental hospital. I just to be granted the wish to die. No matter how bad the other side is.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
https://goo.gl/images/8FKsYS
Quite simple when you know how. Very reliable way to lengthen a rope (tie two together)
A simple slipknot on both ends should suffice.
Hope this helps .

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap