• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

itsme777

itsme777

Mar 19, 2024
Hi there!

Are there any girl(s) here I could ask for dating advice. I don't want to die if there might be a girl I am very interested in who might be into me too
Like I don't want missed opportunities for me or them. If love is something that is yet to be explored. Then I'd go on for that. So i'd like to insights and advice
to not draw early conclusions

F.y.i very long text to give you a clearer idea of my situation.

The girl I am interested in is around 22 years old. I am myself 27 years old

I have this girl in my class I am interested in. We had a few nice at length talks about our life in class at times. And I felt good chemistry at those times. But after those talks she always seemed to disappear for some time.

Just to be clear I am trans. I identify as a transwoman, but don't really pass. I have a girl's name which some/ close to a majority of my class use. The others, including the girl I am curious about just avoid calling me anything around me

Our education is 3 weeks from finishing. The past 2 weeks I seem to notice that she was showing more interest in me. She'd say something nice about the cake or bread I am making. Specifically walk up to me to make a joke about something funny that happened while baking bread in class or something out of the ordinary in general. As if clearly trying to get my attention. As this was happening I have just forgot about her for 2-3 months. Cause I thought she wasn't interested in any way more than classmates since our deep talk(s) we had at times in class. So I tried just forgetting her and doing my own thing. Until she started actively seemingly trying to get my attention these final weeks

After each deep talk before we had in class. I am sort of afraid of bothering her and wants to see if she initiates more herself. So I figured i'd leave the ball in her court to initiate further talks. But that doesn't work out right away

So since the past 2 weeks she complimented my cinnamon buns (I am in an education to bake bread and cakes etc) and she specifically asked if she could eat mine, out of all. She said it was really good. She asked to eat it another day again (a week later). Clearly remembering my cinnamon buns, and going out of her way do get my attention for some reason. As she asked about tasting them again. I said maybe she liked them cause I made it differently than others. She smiled and said something that made between the lines made it clear she didn't think it had anything to do with how I had made them. Rather that it was me that made them. Which surprised me

Then as the class we're in is over very soon. She intitiated gathering money for a gift for the teachers. Another student in class told me this & asked if I wanted to participate. And I asked who I should send the money to. It was suggested that girl would be the one taking care of it.

So a day later she found out I intended to contribute money to the gift somehow. She asked if I wanted to contribute. She said I could get her number to send her the money and smiled. She seemed a bit nervous and quickly said that I could pay her in cash instead (as if she thought I didn't want to share my number or have hers). I explained that I don't use cash. She start a light conversation about not using cash either and seemed happy that I wasn't bothered using her number. She then said she'd give me her number later to I could send it to her seemingly blushing.

At the end of that class it seemed like she was nervous about giving her number and she walked away from class instead of staying behind. Next day after the initial lecture she stayed behind to let me get her number to send the cash. I started a lengthy talk with her. Because I had noticed that she seemed interested in getting to know me recently was my feeling. She kept talking to me for some time until the official class started that day. We spoke about a range of things and I felt a deep connection. She seemed to blush a little and looked a way after a while and got quiet after talking for some time. She clearly tried to find something more to talk about. Which she did. Then class started and I thought well I should just leave now since I don't want to bother her anymore during class. Maybe it was a little abrupt by me. But someone had to end the conversation..

During class she didn't act as usual. Every time we have these deeper lengthy talks. She sort of stops walking up to me in class. Usually she will try to say something nice like a compliment, smile or get my attention. But after these talks she always seem to keep away. Which is what I myself also do. Because I am afraid to show affection and would like her to show more interest to confirm she is interested in me.

Worth mentioning, I think I may have accidentally left a conversation with her just before we were about to go away for internships. She came up and spoke briefly to me. I left as to try not getting feelings for her and not show affection (cause I wasn't sure of how she feels). And as I left I felt like I heard that she may have asked for my number. And she later looked at me sad and confused that day. I even told her the day after she looked sad that day. And she stopped and thought, and said to me she probably was. I could see there was a specific thing in her mind bothering her. I didn't want to ask further about why to allow her privacy.

At a later point one classmate was joking about me writing my number on a notes I was writing for stuff we put in the fridge. Just as a joke. And to others it sounded like I was a going to leave someone a note sharing my number for someone I was interested in. At that moment she heard that my other classmate suggested writing my number, and she looked at us as if she was clearly very interested in who was going to be receiving my number. She looked sort of sad I guess. It seemed clear she was paying attention.

On friday, after her giving me her number, just for sending money for contributing to the class gift. I took my chance that she may be interested in me, or at least wanting to get to know me.

But before I took my chance that day. This happened. In the hallways as I enetered while class was cleaning after the day etc. I heard her and her guy friend in class saying:

She said: "He is SO CUTE" and

The guy: "Does he not understand if you continue talking?".

She said "He is SO sweet".

She seemed upset about someone not seemingly understanding she was interested in them. This conversation happened the same day she gave her number, and we had a lengthy deep talk again etc. And she clearly kept the conversation going too

As she said that final line they both turned in my direction realizing someone else was actually beside them. I think they didn't know it was me who was gonna be there (usually random people walk into the hallway).

There is techincally only 2 guys in my class (me & the guy talking to her). Although I identify as a transwoman I am perceived as a guy and they specifically don't seem to care about calling me anything other than a guy. As they turned in my direction she uttered the line "he is SO sweet". Both of them looking at me. I feel like they were talking about me, but she didn't stop saying that just because it was too late. But I ofcourse can't know. Just a lot of coincidences

I texted her number later that evening. Saying how she could keep my number if she wants to get to know me. I said I am very curious about her as a person. And that she is very nice. I also apologized if it was inappropriate for me to use her number to text her.

She replied that I was very sweet, and that she added my number right away. She reciprocated that I was nice too or that she too was curious. Which of those was unclear. She also texted and wished I had a nice evening watching the sunset (we spoke about this earlier in our conversation).

We wrote a little bit more in general. Then it got late. I asked her (via text) if she wanted to follow along to a sunset with me before next lecture one week later (Because I mentioned watching sunsets in our talk earlier).

She replied a day later. That she would like to follow along some day to a sunset, but was in another city until at least wednesday. She said she was going to reach out when she was back home and ended the text with a thumbs up. To which I replied ok that will be nice or something similar in my language with a smiley.

Since she added my number and I suggested she could keep it if she wanted to get to know me, and said my text was sweet. I texted her again a day later. Asking about how she became such a loving person in general. Because I said I had noticed she was loving and had been wondering sometimes if she just became like that naturally or because of her parents. She simply replied: She thought it is because she is an open person who tries not to judge others and thumbs up. She doesn't seem to care too much that I had noticed that or that I had been thinking about how she is as a person and that I had been thinking of her sometimes (I mentioned).

I would like advice from some girl/woman. Whether she is actually interested in getting to know me or not. Because she said I was sweet and immediately added my number. But my feeling is even though she seemed open to watch a sunset together. She doesn't seem interested in texting more after that to get to know each other. And ends her messages with a thumbs up for some reason. My initial feeling is she was actually interested, but for some reason. The conversation seem sort one sided after asking the sunset. Even though it seemed like she actually wants to go see a sunset.

Another thing worth mentioning. Is they all know I identify as a woman. Take hormones etc. There have been other things she said like. Her not wanting to use dating apps and that she'd rather meet someone in person slightly blushing. Saying she is not really into "tough" guys at all even though she accidentally dated one or a few before. And then she calling me sweet in the text message, which is also what she said earlier in the hallway about some guy she was interested in: "he is SO SWEET". And more.

I just can't help thinking it is me she is talking about. But then the text messages confuse me cause. If she is interested in me. I'd expect she'd want to continue texting me to get to know me even though she is not at home in my city until wednesday. But what do I know? I am not her

She also mentioned at one point that it didn't seem like her goal of getting pregnant at 23 seemed to be happening.

All she seems to be interested in seems to be guys. But she seems to see me as one. Even though that is unfortunate. But she never said she isn't queer or anything like that either. So I can't know she couldn't be interested in someone like me.

Last edited:
Reactions: AvwJ and pilotviolin
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
So my advice is trying to get her attention and if she doesn't react leave the attempts. Maybe she is the type of person that if she doesn't gets attention inmediate she thinks you aren't intereste in her

itsme777

itsme777

Mar 19, 2024
So my advice is trying to get her attention and if she doesn't react leave the attempts. Maybe she is the type of person that if she doesn't gets attention inmediate she thinks you aren't intereste in her
Thanks for your advice. Although I'd think asking her out to see a sunset and saying im curious about her etc is pretty much a giveaway?

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Thanks for your advice. Although I'd think asking her out to see a sunset and saying im curious about her etc is pretty much a giveaway?
I think thats perfect. Not much pressure but you don't act like you werent interested

itsme777

itsme777

Mar 19, 2024
I think thats perfect. Not much pressure but you don't act like you werent interested

Hmm, well, it's wednesday now. She was probably supposed to be back and contact me when back. But hasn't yet. So I don't know really

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Hmm, well, it's wednesday now. She was probably supposed to be back and contact me when back. But hasn't yet. So I don't know really
Well, wait for like 2 more days and ask people she knows if something has happened to her

itsme777

itsme777

Mar 19, 2024
Then you can talk to her then there and see if there is any problem.
Well. She walked up to me early morning before class. But I didn't want to bother her. She then sat much closer to me than usual, during the lesson and separated from her guy friend which caused the class question out loud what had happened between them.

I think she seemed nice like usual after that in next class. She said something. So I got the feeling that she might want to stay in touch after all. I asked if we could talk later. She said absolutely with a smile.

I took an opportunity to talk to her alone in/near a closet during class. I was kind of tired today though because the sun is up so late this time of year etc. I don't remember everything. But I asked if she wanted to get to know me. Only thing I remember. Is her explaining she had to travel back and forth between different cities. And, supposedly, that was the only reason she didn't get back to me. She blushed when I asked if she wanted to get to know me, and I told her she can be honest. She said something akin to yes and gave the explanation I wrote of earlier. She spoke of how it is interesting how everyone is so different and unique. And said all her friends have different opinions and are different. Mentioned something about liking the idea of just talking or something. I wasn't completely "there" as I was very tired so I don't remember everything

It seems like she wants to be friends, I think? I think it is odd that she was blushing when I asked if she wanted to get to know me actually and that she could be honest. Like makes me wonder if she was blushing because she didn't want to say no or what. She also reiterated that she said to someone(possibly her friends) that she thought my message was very sweet.

I feel like maybe she wants to be friends. Honestly I am not sure. But it seems very likely

Last edited:
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Well. She walked up to me early morning before class. But I didn't want to bother her. She then sat much closer to me than usual, during the lesson and separated from her guy friend which caused the class question out loud what had happened between them.

I think she seemed nice like usual after that in next class. She said something. So I got the feeling that she might want to stay in touch after all. I asked if we could talk later. She said absolutely with a smile.

I took an opportunity to talk to her alone in/near a closet during class. I was kind of tired today though because the sun is up so late this time of year etc. I don't remember everything. But I asked if she wanted to get to know me. Only thing I remember. Is her explaining she had to travel back and forth between different cities. And, supposedly, that was the only reason she didn't get back to me. She blushed when I asked if she wanted to get to know me, and I told her she can be honest. She said something akin to yes and gave the explanation I wrote of earlier. She spoke of how it is interesting how everyone is so different and unique. And said all her friends have different opinions and are different. Mentioned something about liking the idea of just talking or something. I wasn't completely "there" as I was very tired so I don't remember everything

It seems like she wants to be friends, I think? I think it is odd that she was blushing when I asked if she wanted to get to know me actually and that she could be honest. Like makes me wonder if she was blushing because she didn't want to say no or what. She also reiterated that she said to someone(possibly her friends) that she thought my message was very sweet.

I feel like maybe she wants to be friends. Honestly I am not sure. But it seems very likely
Well, is a good sign as friends. Try to make a strong Friendship and if a romantic relationship happens the try It. Dont think a lot of the blushing, each people blush for very different reasons

Reactions: itsme777
Shakespeare&Company

Shakespeare&Company

Jun 9, 2024
I dont have advice, but i do want to say that when i saw your pfp i thought you were a cis woman, you are very, very pretty. like model pretty. I think its important to share nice thoughts about other people, so i want to let you know that! good luck with this girl in your class! Honestly, the best thing to do is just ask straight up how she feels about you in my opinion. You arent ugly, you will find someone eventually if she isnt the one for you!

Reactions: AvwJ
itsme777

itsme777

Mar 19, 2024
I dont have advice, but i do want to say that when i saw your pfp i thought you were a cis woman, you are very, very pretty. like model pretty. I think its important to share nice thoughts about other people, so i want to let you know that! good luck with this girl in your class! Honestly, the best thing to do is just ask straight up how she feels about you in my opinion. You arent ugly, you will find someone eventually if she isnt the one for you!

Thank you so much :) I appreciate that. Some people say I am ugly and a few the opposite. I honestly don't know what to think lol. And I think I am perceived different in different lights etc and IRL because of my voice. Thank you for making my day happier.

I have had mixed reactions on my appearance in the city too when I am about my day. Some say stuff like "I thought it was a girl/I thought it was a guy/why does he have his hair like a girl/what is it". One time a couple of guys came up and asked what I was and said what they thought I was etc. So many mixed reactions to my appearance lol

I have had a few more shorter interactions with the girl in my class since I last posted. Things are still somewhat in an open area where much is still unknown. If anything special happens I'll update this thread

Our class is over soon. Maybe I should just say im interested in her as a friend or more; to be more straightforward explaining I am pan- and asexual

Last edited: