chxrryluna

chxrryluna

Aug 15, 2023
truthfully, i don't know how formatting is on here or if anyone cares. i do not. i hope you don't either.
i hate that i am allowing myself to sell my body just to stay afloat in this disgusting late stage capitalist society. i feel horrible. i don't want to be an object. but credit cards don't care where i get the money from as long as i have it. food does not care. rent doesn't, neither do the utilities. i don't know what else i am supposed to do. i am 19 but i feel the stress of being 40, and that is just trying to be alive. it does not even consider the trauma of before, which i do not have the money to resolve in therapy either. i think what is best for me to do is to just sell until i have no more monetary ties, and then i think i will set myself free. this world failed me in unspeakable ways, and just when i thought i was going to be okay, the worst of issues befall me. i weigh the least i have in the past 4 years, in a new city with no one familiar to keep me company (and i am too anxious to meet people, another ailment of the world? or me? ugh) and the worst is everything i love doing being so mundane, dry, and even irritating to do. it feels like i keep hitting a different section of rock bottom, even when i think things are going good.
i am just tired... i am tired of stressing and i am tired of being alive. the cons severely outweigh the pros at this point, when even my body has become something for the market.

• Hugs
Reactions: spinningmyself, Anon7b8, ManicNarcissus and 8 others
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
i know. :(
Don't take to that to heart please!! This world is screwed up, badly screwed. Life hasn't been good to me either and I wish I was away nit having to worry or keeping fighting to survive.

For people the feeling if self shame can take many forms! Don't for a second think you are worse than anyone else!!!!!

Reactions: Ashu and undecided
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
i know. :(
I'm really sorry if my response was offensive but someone tried raped me 2 months before, and part of my soul was gone from that day 🙂

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Anon7b8 and undecided
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
I'm really sorry if my response was offensive but someone tried raped me 2 months before, and part of my soul was gone from that day 🙂
I have had a similar experience. Unfortunately mines wasn't stopped I know all about the pain of feeling dirty, violated taken advantage of etc.. recently found out there's no hope of justice. I don't know if I can live with it

• Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8 and undecided
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I'm sorry life has been really shitty to you, it's a shame society's has brought people to this point, I hope you can find some other to make money if possible. I'm so sorry

Reactions: Ashu
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I'm sorry that happened I apologize for my soul and heart comment

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Today we are all commodities, we are all part of the market whether we want or not, we have a value assigned by default depending on circumstances. Social relations have also been capitalised.

Best wishes whatever you decide.