• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cioran

Jun 30, 2020
Hello. It would be great if someone versed in this method could help me.

In the past, I've tied a cable with a reef knot and used a pen or wooden spoon to twist it. I've read Five Last Acts. I've placed it above the Adam's apple. Nothing. No dizziness. I have tried on more than a few occasions and several times each time. The cable is by now unusable.

I got a sock, but a sturdy, elastic one which is unlikely to come loose. Tried a simple knot and tightened it. Still nothing. No dizziness. Even if I tighten it really hard. If I do it too hard, I still don't feel like passing out but instead my head "swells" and breathing is hard.

It feels nothing like a pleasant sensation. I guess I'm not compressing the arteries properly? Should I try 2 socks together? I just don't have many materials to hand. So, any tips, please? It is not so much painful as uncomfortable. I'm not scared of going through with it but I'm scared of messing up. I'd rather pass out, as advertised, in 5-10 secs. How long do you take to pass out? Do you have to twist the cord really hard? + Other general help is appreciated. ASAP.

Reactions: TerminallyAlive
S

sweetpotatogodless

Sep 4, 2021
I am just going to leave this here. It's some accidental deaths from erotic asphyxiation but the one on the right… i just made a similar set up on a closet bar with just a hoodie and it seems like it'll work.

Attachments

• 5A0D2C5A-53FA-41BA-87E6-C8F97DE71C61.jpeg
    5A0D2C5A-53FA-41BA-87E6-C8F97DE71C61.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 13